~Fun~

Your POV
You walked into your house placing the paper LJ gave you on the counter "Ahh today was fun especially being with LJ but I need to cool down my face" you say while placing your finger on your cheek feeling the heat "But before I do that I must read fan fictions! =3" you walked upstairs to your room and laid on your bed with your iPad till you saw LJ x reader lemon pop up "..." you then clicked on it and began reading it and soon you felt your body heat up
(Lemon/sexual stuff warning)
As you continued to read you then sat up taking off your shorts that you were wearing only leaving your (f/c) panties on then were you could still read and play with yourself while reading. With one hand you toyed with your right breast and you rubbed your clit with your left. Soon you felt yourself enjoying yourself so you then put one finger in you slowly (since your a virgin) thrusting in and out then picking speed. Moaning as you enjoyed the pleasure it gave you, you then place two fingers in making the pleasure feel more pleasuring "a-ahh f-fuck yes LJ!" You then came on your fingers and then started to suck on your own juices then thought wait have I fallen for that guy? Well he is a sweet gentlemen. You were enjoying yourself till you looked out the window to see LJ staring at you with a boner while smiling and chuckling. You felt your face get red as LJ saw your whole action.
Laughing jacks POV
As I followed (y/n) secretly without her knowing I was wondering were she lived so maybe I could surprise later on heh~. She then reached her home and I crawled up a tree to see (y/n) on her bed reading what I believe was a...."...." No.. It can't be...can it? I saw that what she was reading was a LJ x reader lemon. As i sat on a branch watching (y/n) closely I then saw take off her shorts leaving on her (f/c) panties only on which caused my to blush a little then she toyed with herself "wtf?!" As I continued to watch I heard her moan 'f-fuck yes LJ!' That's when I got a bonner "shit" I then poked my bonner thinking 'dammit (y/n) being so god damn hot' wait...have I fallen for this girl? I only just met her but...I smiled thinking how good id fuck her up if I was let it then she came on her fingers then started to suck on them and that's when she caught me. She saw my smiling like a creep and I saw her face turn red probably thinking 'oh god did he see all of that?!' Hah. I then tapped on the window informing her if I could come in she stood up holding her blanket covering her red face from embarrassment and opened the window were I climbed in smirking she replied breaking the silence that we had at the moment "h-how lo-long were you s-sitting th-their" I thought it was adorable she was stuttering at embarrassment. I replied by saying "looooong enough (y/n)~" smirking she then asked another question wether I heard her sayings "yes i also heard those my lovely~" as i walked to her iPad it did say LJ x reader lemon 'heh time to make her fan fiction come true'
Your POV
Shitshitshitshitshitshit! He saw me oh god! I heard him tapping on the glass of my window and I let him in he climbed in and there was silence till I broke it "h-how lo-long were you s-sitting th-their" he replied to me with a long enough phrase. I had my face covered with my blanket the I asked him another question "did y-you h-hear my s-s-sayings?" He replied I also heard those 'fuck that's it he probably thinks I'm a total weirdo'

Gonna leave you hanging right here till next chapter!