"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah," he nodded. I settled down on his cock, enjoying our twin moans. He'd informed me that his room was enchanted to be soundproof. I hoped this was why he told me. I began to bounce.

"Oh please," he gasped desperately.

"Let me adore you, sweet boy, let me tell you how I love you," I begged.

"Yes, yes please do," he said, finally opening his eyes. His hands crept up my body slowly, appreciating me.

"I'll start with your personality. I adore your determination, the way you don't give up despite every obstacle. I love your heart and how you care about people who have given you no reason to, and about people you don't even know. I love your natural ability for things like quidditch, magic, and school work."

"Oh, you're making me feel so warm and so full," he said tearing up. He lovingly kneaded my breasts.

"I love your breasts if I've never said. They're perfect," he sighed.

"You have said, but thank you," I said, caressing his face.

"I love your intelligence and desire to learn. I love that you like to read. I love your honesty and kindness to me especially. I love the way you interact with the first years. I love that you speak different languages. I really love learning new things about you. I love your respect and kindness to Kreacher."

"You're making me sound amazing," he said as he blushed. I circled my hips and he let out a pitiful whimper.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"So good, I never get sick of you. I swear every second with you is amazing," he said, and moved his thumbs over my nipples. I groaned.

"C-could I have your nipples?" He asked. I leaned down and he held my tit as he suckled on my nipple.

"So fucking good that tongue of yours," I whined.

"Mmm," he sighed on my breast. He pushed me back gently.

"Wh-what about how I look, and my body," he asked anxiously.

"Oh don't even get me started angel," I beamed and he was smiling too.

"I'm enamored with your gorgeous eyes, I could stare into them for hours. And your hair! Baby, I'm obsessed, your curls are amazing," I said as I slowly ran my hands through them. He was grinning ear to ear as I did. He was so cute.

"I love every angle of your face, and how sharp your cheekbones are. But your body, baby, I'm addicted," I said running my hands down his body.

"Really? Even if I'm skinny and pale?"

"I love it, just my type. I love your slender waist, your veiny arms, your thin neck, your collar bones, and hip bones. You're immaculate," I told him gently.

"Oh thank you, thank you," he praised me.

"I really love this massive, hard, cock," I said slamming down on the last word.

"Ohhhh!" He whined and he came inside me. His desperate sounds made me fall apart. Every orgasm he gave me, aside from the one where people had watched, were always dazzling. They took me to a new realm of pleasure.

"Excellent," I moaned. I fell down onto his chest, and he drew designs on my back.

"You're the best thing," he sighed.

"So are you," I agreed.

"I got you something."

"Regulus-"