◇ Majority Vote?

The room was dark; you couldn't see anything. Pitch black filled your vision. It was like you still had your eyes closed but you didn't.

Eyes were wide open was you tried to see anything, believing that you still had your eyes closed.

Then, you saw a white outline of a person. "...Heeeeeyyy..." The person walks closer to you. "Hiya." The person greeted, "Just a random question, but you know what a majority vote is?" The person asked.

You were very confused to say the least.

Like, why the hell would a random person ask you a random question like that-

"...Obviously." You answered.
I mean, who doesn't know what a majority vote is-

"Ahaha, no need to get mad." The person smiled, "It's helpful to start conversations with an easy question."

Then, you heard a sound of a light turning on. The person looked behind themselves, you follow.

"Oh? Looks like somebody's over there." The person says,

There were two people: a red woman and a blue man. They were both standing in a blue room.

"I love majority votes! They represent the way democracy should be, following the will of the people! It's a method that minimizes conflict!" The blue man exclaimed, proudly.

"Well, I hate majority votes! They're just a way to silence the minority! It only makes more darkness build in the shadows!" The red woman scoffed.

The mysterious person sighs, "Sounds like they're having some tedious argument." They turn back to you, "Incidentally, whose opinion do you support? Mr. Blue's, or Ms. Red's?"

You thought for a moment; all of this happened so suddenly. "...Mrs. Red." (I spun a wheel)

Suddenly a rock come from above Mr. Blue.

Blood came from the bottom end of the rock...

You jumped from the loud sudden noise. Mrs. Red seemed to flinch; she takes a few steps back from the rock.

The person in front of you turned to look at what happened. "Aww... He died." They said in a sad tone. But that tone switched up quickly when they turned back to you. "But good for you! Your opinion had more supporters! With that experience, your side's learned the terror of a majority vote." They told. They paused and saw your expression. You were... kinda happy? "Huh...? If that makes you happy, then don't you have to recognize the appeal of majority votes? Sure is complicated..." They spoke.

Then you remembered that Mr. Blue died... Thinking about it... You caused him to die by saying your answer...
Now, you were scared... "Hmm? What's with that look? If you'd known the other person would die, you wouldn't have voted? Sheesh... That won't get you anywhere, okay? It's what the game is all about..."

You didn't seem pretty happy about that... "...You don't look pleased, huh? Alright, if you insist, let's hold a vote! Your opinion versus mine!" The person suggested. "Okay then... Let's go."

Then you saw nothing again? It was pitched black. And then.

BAM!!

You got hit... You were losing consciousness... Who would do such thing to you...? Then, you saw someone in front of you...

A man in a green beanie with a red scarf

A man in a green beanie with a red scarf... Was this the person you were talking to...?
He has an evil, kinda scary, grin on his face...

Then... you lost consciousness...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WOOHOO, FIRST CHAPTER DONE-
I forgot to say that I might show the CGs-