Chapter 2

.

.

.

.

Y/n PoV

These demon are noisy. There are a few that I don't mind.

Justice for example is a cool one. She's blind, but still fun to be around. She seems lax. That may be a good thing.

Next was Malina. She was usually playing a game in her room or the game room. While she did yell at the screen, get mad and throw things. That tended to cause more problems for herself though. She didn't mind me being around and watching her play though.

Cerberus, a triplet of demonesses. They always followed me when I had food, it was annoying. But they have never tried to take my food, lucky for them.

Azazel was curious if anything. Also not a demon rather an angel. Her questions annoyed me, she was pushy. I get close to hurting her sometimes. Judgement however always saves her. That or Helltaker.

Speaking of Judgement, she's a unique among the demonesses. Black skin with glowing white eyes. White hair like the others though.  She was strict and acted like a... tsundere, I think that's what they are called. I liked her since she enforced things, mainly the don't mess with my food rule.

Zdrada... she was interesting. A rude one, but I don't entirely mind her for some reason. Her smoke was bothersome, which is the reason I don't go around her. She seems to like being around me or something so my efforts are useless.

Modeus was a pervert. I didn't care much for her or the thigns she went on about. I think the feelings were mutal since we don't often interact.

Lucifer, who seemed to be the leader.  Ignored despite the position she claims. She is rather neutral to me, but if anything I think she's trying to make a good impression.

Finally Pandemonica.... I don't like her. She has given me some sausage links, so I wont attack her anymore. Still don't like her being around me and she knows it.

I gaze at the computer screen infront of me. Another Dol Guldur army just popped out of nowhere. Well I'm sure my wood elf army can deal with it, well I hope since it's a stacked army.

Hearing a knocking from my door at the top of my steps I slightly turn my head to see who it is when it opens.

Light poors intot the room as the door opens. When my eyes finally adjust to the light I see my brother. "Y/n, dinner is ready."

I pull my hood up and pause my game as I make my way up the stairs.

Walking beside my brother as we walk to the kitchen I feel him glance at me.

"I see your getting along with Malina nicely." He says.

"...like... her." I say.

"That's good." He says with a smile.

We finally got to the kitchen and I see everyone already sitting at the table, most are eating.

I made my way to my seat inbetween Zdrada and Malina. I had to be the one to seperate the two since they got on each others nerves sometimes. I didn't mind since I did like Malina and didn't mind Zdrada.

I think I was also sat by Zdrada because I always stopped her from smoking while we ate. I only did it because I didn't want the smoke to mess with my food.

"So Six what do you do for fun?" Zdrada ask leaning towards me.

I only hum and point to Malina.

"Malina?" Modeus says with a big blush.

I shake my head.

"You play games too?" Malina ask and I nod. "We should play together sometime."

I nod and pick up the steak with my hand and bite into it.

"You have a fork and knife for a reason." Zdrada says and I ignore her.

I saw Cerberus staring at me with smiles before they proceeded to copy how I was eating.

.

.

.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I hear Malina mutter.

She glares at the computer screen and slumps back in the chair.

"You take over." She tells me scooting over.

I see her glance at me as I take her spot and begin to deal with the Rhun army she gave up on.

She was probably staring because I had my hood down. But we were in my room so I was free to look how I pleased.

Malina PoV

I was so focused on the game that I didn't notice that Six had his hood down. He had black hair and I couldn't quite see his eyes since his hair was in the way.

If I am being honest he is kind of good looking. Shaking the thoughts from my head as I feel a blush cover my face, I pick up my vodka bottle and take a drink from it.

Looking back at the computer I see that he was doing a good job. Glad there is someone else who can keep up with me in games.

I feel my lips trying to twitch upwards. What the hell?!

Before I could rid myself of the blush that suddenly appeared Six turns his head and looks at me. His hair parts a little and I see a brown eye staring into my red ones.

I quickly look away. "Good job..." I tell him and he seems to happily hum back.

As he continues to do things in the game I look around his room. It was rather simple.

It was rather dark in the room with a bed in the corner the opposite corner had a plethora of plushies.

I looked to the stairs and noticed something odd. An old small box TV, it's screen had a crack down the middle. The plug was laying beside it.

Curious I got up and started towards it. My wrist was quickly grabbed and I turned to see Six staring at me.

"No." He tells me.

I nod hearing the seriousness and warning in his voice. The tv was something I should probably just forget about.

I sat back down next to him. He put a bottle of whiskey in my lap. I didn't question where he got it from just opened it and began drinking.

.

.

.

.