Twist of royalty

Twist of royalty

A surprise attack

A group of injured soldiers arecrawling to the king's castle. Soldier: I see the gate! Captain:yes you fool! anyone can see that. The captain starts banging on thegates. A guard controlling the gate yells who are you! Captain: I amfrom the kingdom of Senoca, our men our gravely injured and my fatherhas been friends with the king since childhood. Guard: OK what'sthe password? Captain: king Mezza! The guard opens the gate and theknights all stare at the slowly dying soldiers. Captain: please cansomeone bring the king to me. A knight informs the king.

King Mezza: state your name captain!Captain: I am captain Zorith heir to emperor Gaza. King Mezza pointsto two of his guards. Quickly get these men to the nurses! KingMezza: one thing before you go how did u end up here? Captain Zorith:That's a funny question that I can not even answer. King Mezza:laughs you are funny zorith. Captain Zorith: why thank you king but Imust apologize. King Mezza: for what? Captain Zorith: this! Theinjured soldiers aren't so injured anymore and cut off the fourguards head's off in an instant.

An army of soldiers hiding come outand start fighting the knights. Captain Zorith takes out his swordand attempts to strike the king. The king unsheathes his spear andblocks it. King Mezza: father like son! I may be old but I can stillfight scum like you! The Captain laughs. Do you really think you cankill me old man? I am far more skilled than my father ever was! KingMezza chuckles I'd say you're more trash then he is and that'ssaying something! In anger captain zorith starts striking the king.The king manages to deflect his attacks. Captain Zorith: gettingtired old man?

You may have beaten my father but youwill not beat me! The captain jumps up and comes down into the king'sspear breaking it. Captain aha now the stone will be mine. Onequestion before I kill you where is it? King Mezza: kill me now for Iwill never tell you! Captain Zorith: you always were stubborn!Captain Zorith lunges his sword into the king's heart king mezza:you... will pay for this.. Captain Zorith: hahaha see you in hellmezza! The king dies. One of zorith guards yells to zorith. hey wefound the stone! Zorith: Yes great with this I shall become the newruler of this world and create a utopia of chaos! Hahahahaha! Thewhole world is engulfed in flames.

A new beginning

Ahh! A young thin man aged 20 bearingbrown eyes with middle length black hair mixed with blue streaks isscreaming. He wakes up. Man: Wow what a nightmare. A middle agedwoman slams the door open. Woman: what's wrong: man: nothing aunttrepie, I was just having a nightmare. Aunt Trepie: oh sky you beenhaving a lot of them lately, what have you been doing? How many timesdo I have to tell you to get a safer job! Sky: rolls his eyes, I knowbut that's not the reason and I make quite a good amount doingthese side jobs. Aunt Trepie: oh what ever shall I do, well whenyou're ready I want you to get milk from town OK? Sky: yes (it'smy only day off damn) sky changes into a black shirt and blue andblack pants. Sky: OK I'll be back aunt Trepie! Aunt Trepie OK becareful! Sky lives in the outskirts of Slvia, a lower class port townin the kingdom of Mezlonia. Most of the people are farmers that portthe harvest to the surrounding cites.