.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Dabi, release him," Shigaraki ordered.

"He'll go on a rampage, you know?" Dabi reminded him.

"It's fine. We should treat him as an equal. He's a new recruit. Besides, you can tell whether or not you can win in a situation like this. Am I right, U.A. student?" Shigaraki continued.

"Twice, relase him." Dabi turned to him.

"Why me? I don't want to." he retaliated.

"No, no. Let me do it." Y/N perked up, approaching the U.A. student.

"I do apologise for our methods. But please understand, we're not just a mob that enjoys crimes," Mr. Compress continued as Y/N worked on unlocking the restraints on Bakugo, "We didn't kidnap you just because."

"Everyone here, the situations differ, but... we all have suffered, bound by people, rules and heroes... I'm sure you..." Shigaraki stood up. The restraints were off Bakugo as he readied his fist. Y/N noticed this and tried to stop him, but due to her injuries, she was slower than before.

Bakugo stood up, punched Y/N in the face and punched her again with an explosion. She phased through the wall, but only after the explosion hit her. She groaned in pain, her back hitting the brick wall causing her to fall. She felt like she was burning. "Shit... I knew it was a bad idea." she stood up from the ground slowly, "Sorry, Twice. Should've let you do it."

Smoke rose from her figure as she put out the little flames on her chest.

"On and on with this crap. Idiots can't get to the point, so they talk on and on. Please, join us so we can harass people. That's it, right? It's no use." Bakugo grunted, rising from his squatting position, "I aspire to win like All Might! No matter what anyone says, you won't change that about me."

Sweat trickled down her forehead. Her back hurt and ached much more worse. Dabi glanced at her with a faint look of worry, then turned back to Shigaraki. "Miss Rogue, are you fine?" Mr. Compress patted her back gently, so as to not aggravate the wound. She remained unresponsive, but walked into his arms for support. Being a gentleman, he let her lay on him and grip his arms for support like a wheelchair.

"Heh. You said it, UA and Mr. Aizawa!" he grinned, "That's how it is, you damn scum of a league!" His hands twitched, ready for action, "Just so you know, I'm still allowed to fight!"

"You know very well where you stand. Clever brat!" Magne muttered.

"No, he's an idiot." Dabi argued.

"Lets's stick him." Toga clapped her hands together.

"You should have pretended to join us, even if you weren't really going to." Mr. Compress added, "You made a mistake."

"If I don't want to do something, I won't even fake it." Bakugo raised his hands, "I don't plan on staying in this annoying place for too long."

"Father." Shigaraki mumbled under his breath.

"Don't, Tomura Shigaraki! Calm down!" his warped head grew bigger.

"Don't touch him, any of you." Shigaraki bent down and carefully collected the hand from the ground, putting it back on his face. Kurogiri complied, immediately calming down.

"This one... is a valuable piece," he continued, "I wish you could have listened to me. I thought you and I could understand each other."

"Understand each other? No way." he replied.