"A blush? Oh, that's new." He noted, feeling the heat from my cheek against his ear, his lips still finding new spots on my skin to linger.

"So is the tone in your voice and the sweet words spilling from your lips." I countered, feeling him smile against my skin, only causing me to smile as well.

"Have to treat my girl right." He mumbled, only making my smile widen at the mention of our relationship conversation last night. Us, together, boyfriend and girlfriend, clandestine meetings, stolen glances, secret rendezvous, this dorm of his becoming our sacred and safe space of ours.

"I have a proposition for you." Riven breathed as he picked his head up just as my hands found their way to his hair at the back of his neck and nape of his neck, our eyes locking.

"And I'll have an answer...or a counter offer." I shrugged, a smile on my lips as his other hand brushed hair out of my eyes, that arm supporting him above me, his elbow bent and pressed to the bed.

"Stay here with me, all day. No room mates, no new found father, no hiding our feelings yet...stay with me so Monday will be less painful when we have to act as if we barely know each other." He began, my heart twisting at the look on his face as he spoke, as if he was waiting for rejection, as if he was waiting for me to speak up with an answer that was anything but yes.

"We can watch movies, talk, lay here and do absolutely nothing...There is vending machines down the hall, I can charm diner lady Doris into letting me take some extra food from the canteen to bring up here, I'll even show you my roof spot tonight and we can look at the stars." He continued, taking my silence as hesitancy, only furthering the nervousness I could see written all over his face.

"I just...I didn't see you, feel you, kiss you, touch you for a week and I don't want that to start all over again just yet. I may be your "absence of chaos" but you are...all consuming...I don't want to come off as a clinger but...just, stay with me, please." He kept going, his nerves, insecurities and issues that we touched on, getting the best of him, only causing a smile to spread across my lips.

"I have a counter offer." I perked up, flipping us back over in the process so I was now straddling his waist, the blanket pulled tightly around my chest, while my back and hips were fully exposed, his hands taking full advantage of that.

"Oh, yeah?" He hummed, biting his bottom lip slightly in anticipation and fear. I leaned down so my lips were only a few inches from his, his eyes looking down at them as his hands on my hips tightened.

"I stay with you all weekend...not just today." I breathed, moving back a bit to see his expression change, a childlike grin spreading across his lips, my answer being a clear opposite of no or anything else I could have come up with to not be here with him when truth was, there was no place I'd rather be.

"Yes to the movie, the talking, the snacks, the rooftop, yes to it all...yes, to you, Riven." I nodded softly, only causing him to let out a deep, shaky, relieved breath as he picked his head up from the pillow, one hand leaving my hips to cup my cheek as he moved.

"Perfect, you are absolutely perfect." He breathed before kissing me with his normal passion and desire, only making me practically melt into him.

"Now let's start this weekend off with a bang." He smirked, only making me smile with a smile giggle as he flipped us once again. I was glad to see his normal attitude was returning and his nervousness was fading, I wasn't going to leave, I didn't need to and I didn't want to. Something in our souls were made up of the same things, the bond proved that, we were made for one another, whether it be because we were both raging storms that were each other's tranquility or because we were two broke souls scarred with the wounds from our demons, playing a dangerous game of trust...and love...time would only tell.