The Storm

A storm was looming over both Equestria and Earth, unmoving and raining constantly.

Crimson's POV: Earth

I decided to help out the staff by clearing up the outside of the pizza plex cause it was dirty as shit out there. I was about to head back in when I was struck by a sudden bolt of lightning.

MEANWHILE IN EQUESTRIA

A bolt of rainbow lightning struck in the Everfree Forest and startled Fluttershy, who was nearby when it struck, and caused her to run to the Golden Oak Library, where Twilight lives.
When Fluttershy burst through the door of the library Twilight, who was asleep in the loft, was startled awake causing her to run down the stairs into the main room nearly colliding with Fluttershy who was still terrified.
Twilight: "Fluttershy?! What's wrong?"
Fluttershy: *stuttering and shaking out of fear* "There w-was a b-bolt of R-rainbow L-lightning in th-th-the Everf-free Fo-Forest! I-i w-was trying to f-find Angel after he r-ran off. Y-you don't th-think he was s-s-struck do you!!?"
*Fluttershy passed out from fear*
*Twilight catches her, and spike helps put her in bed*

Spike: "Twilight? What do you think this means?"
Twilight: "I don't know spike, but we're gonna find out."

SMALL TIME-SKIP

Twilight: "Okay girls, remember the plan. We just need to see why this happened and what we need to do about it."
*All at the same time* "Alright!"