I feel my knot coming along. I hump faster as she picks up her own pace. I feel that knot grow tighter. I go and go till I feel that knot go lose. I moan as I feel my eyes go black. I slowly open them and look down at her. I push her curvy body down in the grass and force her on all fours. I felt my dick become hard again. I rub against her throwing my hips up and down. I feel that pleasure rush to my spine.

I groan silently. She moans loudly in the grass. The sight of her. Her face pushing in the grass, her squished lips, her lowered eyes. I pick up pace. Feeling her clench around nothing let me know she was about to cum.

"Fuck yes. Cum all over my dick sweetheart."

I rub against her harder. He breathing picks up as her moans. I stop suddenly.

"W-Why did you stop?"

She tried to rub against me. I pull away. I look at her soaked heat. Feeling myself get harder. I lick my dry lips. I grab my member and rub against her folds. She moans quietly. I push into her inch by inch. Feeling her stretch with my thick veiny sides. Her walls felt so tight.

"So tight baby."

I lean in her ear knowing she loves having me close.

"All for you daddy."

She bites her lip hard. I know some skin has broke. I rotate my hips to get comfortable. She moans. I back my lower body out. Then I push back in. I repeat till I hear her moan louder.

"Y/n!"

I pick up my pace. I made my hips snap violently.

"You like this dick baby? Is it enough for my dirty slut?"

She whimpers

"Fuck yes."

She moans and squeezes her thighs as much as she can. I snap my hips more violently. Hearing my balls smack off her clit. I know she likes that pain. I lift my right hand and slap ass. Both sides turning red. I grab both her arms and hold them behind her back. Both of them squished together as I get into the pleasure.

"Ughh!"

She moves her legs trying to get away. I speed up.

"Fuck!!"

She moans and snaps her ass back into my moving hips. I found my hips in circles. I hear another bang from the lightning. I spank her ass again. I spank and spank over and over again. She groans loudly. She loves more now having her tits on the muddy ground as well. We were to into our pleasure we didn't realize it started raining harder.

The bangs from the lightning makes me pound harder into her cunt. I feel her walls clamp around me. I know she felt my dick twitch. I wanted her to cum with me.

"Hold it."

I grip her arms harder.

"I can't."

She grits her teeth groaning again.

"Yes you can, hold it."

She bits her lip again and moans.

"Ugh!"

She moves her body.

My dick twitching more violently. My knot almost coming undone. Her tight walls makes it harder for me to hold it. I pound and pound till I feel my know become looser.

"Cum with me."

I cum in her womb as she cums hard on me. I continue to hold her arms as I take my right hand and spank her again. I bring it down to her clit as she moans. I rub harshly. She jolts forward suddenly. I hear another bang. I feel her tighten again.

"Shit!"

She lets loose and squirts all over me. Feeling her wetness I slow down till I fully stop. I drop her harshly. I fall on top of her. My dick softening and slipping out her quenching cunt. She tightens around nothing. Her walls now stiff. I rub against her again.

"No, stop I can't. I'm sensitive."

She puts her hand on my lower stomach, pushing me back. I thought she had enough and I'd finish tomorrow, but I remember she wanted to spice our relationship. How about we try that now? I grip her ass check spreading them as I gather some spit in my mouth and spit at her quaking hole. I spit harshly and lick my lips.

I spit on my dick. I grab it and jerk it till my full size. I push it knot her tight little hole. I groan. She opens her mouth in an o shape. She curls her toes and moans. I pound into her again. I continue until I feel her hand go to her clit. I grab it quickly. She stops rubbing and drops her hand. I snap my hips. I feel myself about to cum again. I go as she tightens even more.

"Cum on my tits."

I grip her ass hard and squeeze. I spank her and moan. I let my knot go as I pull out. I push her on her back and push my dick in the valley of her breast. I grind into them as my knot let's loose. I back up and lift my right leg, cumming all over her face and tits.

"Damn."

I let my dick go as it softens. I grab her tits as I squeeze. I hit them harshly. I know what she wants now. I go to her lower wet lips. I get to the part she wanted me most. I lick broadly and lick till I get to her breast and face. I lick all of my cum off of her. I gather my spit and cum in my mouth. She opens her mouth and waits. I spit in her mouth as she moans.

Fuck.

She leans up to kiss me. As we stop another bang rings through both our ears. We look up to see it's still raining. I look back down at her and lift her sore body up. She groans at the stiff limbs. I drag her to the door. She grips my hand limping to the door with me. I pick her up and open the door. I hope she doesn't think that's it.

———————————————————————————

I know I still have to post Oxytocin part 2 but I already had this and I wanted to post it bc I really liked it :).

I will try and post soon!

Love ya 🙊