"...but if that's how worth is measured, i want no part of it! look... some of us are left wing, some of us are right wing... but the last time I checked it takes two wings to fly!! we are community! we are family! we are the world" she exclaims, then a buzzer sound echoes throughout the warehouse.

"ocean o'connell rosenberg heroically concedes." karnak says,

"she does what?" ocean asks 

"i respect you taking the moral high ground. next."

"but i was just trying to prove to you that i'm a good person!" she tells him

"duly noted, next."

"no! no!"

"i'm urging you to make the responsible choice, for the betterment of humanity!"

"what the world needs is people like me, to keep it all spinning around! i'm to mover, i'm the shaker, i'm the headline maker. mmm, i get up! i get up! and no one's gonna keep me down!" 

she points towards her eyes then towards all of us as if to say 'i've got my eyes on you,'

"okay its clear, i'm the top of this class! these folk here well they pump the gas,"

"fetch me a coffee, shine my shoes, some of us are winners, some were born to lose!"

"you got the sandwich artist, the security guard, the walmart greeter with an overdrawn credit card."

"he smoke ganja oh that's so wrong. while they stay at home and listen to another will wood song." what is this girls problem, i thought we were friends man.

"she serves me coke and a medium fries, and no thanks i don't want it supersized. cause that's low class! diabetes in a cup! keep your head down and things will look up!"

"what the world needs is people like me to keep it all spinning around. i'm the mover, i'm the shaker, i'm the headline maker. i get up!"

"she get's up!"

"i get up! and no ones gonna keep me down!"

she makes her way towards mischa and places an arm on his shoulder, even though she had to stand on her toes to do so.

"seriously! this one here he's raring to fail, he'll rob a 7/11 and go straight to jail! maybe steel hubcaps, maybe steal booze. or expressing himself with his homemade tattoos!"

"soccer mom, mini van, four little brats, no steady man! do we really need another organ donor?"

THERE IS NO WAY THIS GIRL ACTUALLY JUST SAID THAT ABOUT HER BEST FRIENDS. if i wasn't being controlled by karnak right now i would have slapped her face. constance doesn't even seemed bothered!

"maybe that was a little harsh, love you!" she tells constance

"oh angry birds, candy crush? he's a real sweet kid but his brains are mush! and what's he gonna do solve a rubix cube?" 

"how long's he got if we feed him through a tube?" she whispers to karnak. okay it's official, i'm slapping the absolute shit out of her when this is over.

"what the world needs is people like me to keep it all spinning around. i'm the mover, i'm the shaker, i'm the headline maker. i get up!"

"she get's up!"

"i get up! and no ones gonna keep me down!"

"and as we move through life to find our place in the crowd!"

"some don't make the cut that's crystal clear-o!"

"oh yes, oh yes! isn't someone keeping score?! have i got to say this out loud?! i mean do we really need another zero?!"

"or zero!"

"or zero!"

"or zero!"

"or zero!"

"add 'em all up and you'll still get zero, what you really need is a fother mucking hero!"

"oh oh!"

"he'll never learn to read!"

"oh oh!"

"he's never gonna breed!"

"oh oh!" 

"going to jail guaranteed!"

"and she's a freaky monster!"

"yes there's a problem!"

"i'm the solution!"

"darwin had a theory called evolution!"

"he put it into to words but it's plain to see, we need a little less of them a little more of me!"

"me!"                                          "what the world needs is                                       "we can't all be heroes!
                                                         people like me to keep it                                          no! most of us? "
                                                         all spinning around!"                                                

"me! me! me!                       "i'm the mover, i'm the                                             "zero-oh's!"
me! me! me!                            shaker, i'm the headline
me! me!"                                   maker. mmm she gets up!"                

"me!"                                      "she gets up! what the world                                  "we can't all be heroes!
 a little more                          needs is people like me to                                       no! most of us? zero's!"  of me!"                                    keep it all spinning around!

"i get up!"                             "i'm the mover, i'm the                                             "some fly high!"
                                                     shaker, i'm the headline                               
                                                     maker. mmm she gets up!                                        "she get's up!"

"i get up!"                            "she get's up!"   
"ocean's                                "some                                                                                  "some
gonna take you                   
stay                                                                                       stay
down!                                       down!"                                                                               down!"

"down!!"

ocean's song ended with us in a human pyramid and her at the top posing, god could this girl get anymore egotistical?!

________________________________________________________________________________

(a/n; sorry for short chapter! i'm kinda tired lol. anyways i hope u guys like what i did with the lyrics it took me like 30 minutes to do lol)