the explosive dildo

all was good in wakey wines. but something was brewing on the horizon. their new line of explosive dildos may have not worked in favour for wakey wines; exploding with quivering effect. the fire seized the building, engulfing it in flames. the dildos are in danger. more imporhantly, the £25 prime. it was devastating. the dildos were quickly melting into one super-dildo. simi did not know how to feel about this. on one hand, there woudl be a 57 inch dildo waiting for her. the dildo of all dildos. yet, she couldnt help feel a little upset that nobody wou,d get to use the otehrs. simis has a communist mindset. shes a far left, sheep shagging, labour voting communist. 

-OH FUCK ME
sais simi. she may be be high on crack. but it doesnt stop he from worring about the dildos. 
she arrives at wakey wines. complete with her 2005 vauxhall corsa [with the cum stained seats of course]
 the sky is thick with smoke. dildo smoke. and the lingering stench of crack. 
abdul is crying outside of wakey wines. he does not know wetehr to go closer to the fire or stay back. he is at a loss. abdul will not go home to his wife togight. 

simi rushes inside. she spots the dildo monster rising from the corner. 
-hello. im blazed, me like
-im gnipageloh
he slurs, clearly high but with the fat signal of a newcastle accent. he is foreign. simi might be a communist, but she fucking hates doobie suckers. EESPECIALLY THOSE FROM NEWCASTLE. fucking geordies. taking our jobs, our homes, ouur schools, OUR PRIME. 
our. fucking. weed.

simi is livid. she lurches towards the monster, blind with rage. 
-give me bakc my fucking weed you geordie bastard
-nae can do luv
-ah alright then. you leave me with no choice then

she strips, revealing a gaping arsehole 
-time to get fucked. or well, fuck me
the monster complies, silently eager to find out whats waiting for him

the geordie fucks the life out of her. 
simi cums 6 bathstubs of cum and sucessfully puts out teh fire. 
the geordie relinquisheds the spliff. and abdul still does not knoe where to do

all is well. 

and simi leaves, with her discounted prime.