𖧧 ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ʜᴇʀ 𖧧

Mulai dari awal

╭₪₪₪ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 ₪₪₪╮

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

as

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ

➜ Daemon Targaryen

─ ❛He was something to lean against

─ ❛He was something to lean against. Something violent and fierce and unmoving.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

. . . AND . . .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧

as

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ

➜ Ceryse Hightower

- ❛In chess, the Queen's duty is to protect the king

&&&

The rest of the cast as themselves.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

- ❛ Their nature was fated to be wild and restless. Yet her softness soothed him in a way only she was able to do.

: ̗̀DISCLAIMER, I DO NOT own House of the dragon, the displayed characters, the dialogues and plots or pasts. They all belong to their respective owners like George. R. R. Martin and HBO. However, I do own my OC and any other future OC's whom are sure to follow. I also own their past, plots, dialogues and quotes.

: ̗̀➛AUTHOR'S NOTE, Hellooo. I am most excited for this story it is not even funny anymore. Yeah, my Daemon era/obsession is anything but over. I still love him to death and as I saw so many edits on tiktok and stories here on this platform, I just couldn't hold myself and write another fanfic about him. That would balance everything out. Two for lovely, broody/grumby Aemond and two for our violent mf of a killermachine.

So, this story will be about Ceryse, the daughter of the Otto Hightower. Yeah, we all do not like him and I do not do either, but for the sake of this story I'll tolerate him. Anyways, I was hoping that you guys like this fic as much as I do and stay tuned for more.

: ̗̀➛ WARNINGS, this story will contain incest, adultery, sexism, sexual topics and scenes, miscarriage/sickness, blood, war, violence, swearing, abuse, obsession, birth ( I am so scared of births its not even funny anymore ), and the usual GOT warnings. This story can cause you emotional damage and it will get really tragic . . .

Anywhooo, enjoy reading!

Decided to edit the chapters and begin the story anew with a regular updating plan because I love hotd again ✌🏻😙