Introduction

Kamari Manchester, played by

Jenna Ortega

1.

"Are you ready for this?" My dad asked. I nodded nervously.

He hugged me.

"Honey don't be so nervous, they are gonna love you I promise." He said in attempt to comfort me.

"I hope so." I said. I then went to my bedroom that was in the man nest that used to be the man cave.

My bedroom-

I threw my bags down and plopped down on my bed since I just got home from staying with my aunt in Minnesota

My mom is a scientist, and she's the one who gave me my powers. But the thing is, I got them the same way my dad became indestructible, by accident.

I was just a little kid playing in my moms lab when she left me unattended for one second and all I remember is I ran into her lab table and knocked down a green liquid in a tall beaker.

I remember that most of it landed in my mouth and slithered down my throat when when it fell on me.

Little did I know that the little green liquid contained all of my powers

Super speed, Laser Vision, Invisibility, Night vision, Light Generation, force field, energy blast, Duplication, Kinetic Replication, Thermokinesis, Fire Generation, Fire Embodiment, Fire Breath, Animal Morphing, Regenerative Healing Factor, and Self Spawn.

I've also been taking gymnastics, dance, karate, and boxing for 10 years for defense.

But my mom left before she could see any of that. So I lived with my dad most of my life.

I remember the day that she walked out, but that's a story for another time.

I was laying down on my bed until I looked at the time and decided to get up and get ready to meet the new kids.

My outfit-

I then heard my dad call me down, indicating that they were ready to meet me

I walked downstairs and I was met with six faces. Two of which I've known for years, and four that I've never met before.

"Guys, this is my daughter Kamari." Dad said as I walked up to them.

Out of the four people my age standing in front of me, there was one that caught my eye specifically.

I went up to her.

"Hi." I said as I greeted her and held my hand out. She took it.

Her hands are soft.

We stood there for a second before I shook my head and greeted the others the same way.

"Ray, how come she's your daughter and we've never met her before?" The tall one with dark hair asked.

"I was in Minnesota with my mom." I answered. They nodded in understanding.

"Yeah. Anyway, she is here because one, she's missed me, and two, she will be helping us with training and missions." He said. I crossed my arms and nodded.

"Woah woah, wait. She can't just join the team just because she's your daughter, she's gotta show us what she can do first." The one with red hair said as she looked at me.

She held her arms behind her back and leaned down to my level, which wasn't much because I'm just two inches shorter.

"I'm Chapa by the way." She said before leaning back up.

I nod. "Okay Chapa, I'll show you what I got. Come on dad your the only one who can't get hurt." I said as I grabbed my dads hand and lead him to the center of the room. We then stood in our positions since we knew this would happen.

I stared him down as green flame balls erupted, indicating that I was getting ready to use my powers.

After our fight was over. I dusted my hands off and looked at the team as my dad was behind me on the floor.

They all stood there in shock.

"This is the part where you clap." I said. They then started clapping and Chapa came up to me.

"Okay, I guess you can join." She said. I giggle and nod.

"Thanks. Nice shirt." I flirted before walking away.