non-binary x septiceyes

Start from the beginning

Suddenly they bumped into someone and even felt shade above them blocking the sun and the sky. They looked confused and surprised , gasping with happiness and shock. There staring down at them was Antisepticeye shirtless and smirked. His eyes were dark with green pupils and brown beard with fluffy hair matching his beard. His neck wound was stitched up as they got up spinning in the water to look properly floating. "When did you get here?" They asked as they smiled hugging him as he didn't hug back at first but then did holding them. "We just arrived as Jack texted us saying you were at the beach with him offering an invitation." He said as they both let go of each other and fully saw him as he wore black and dark green swimming trunks. They nodded and looked onto shore seeing the other septic egos who were setting up and all wearing swimming trunks. They were also doing different things as it was hard to tell but can make out it was all of them. Anti then took this opportunity and went behind them tickling as he dragged them into the water with him tightly making them yell. 

They giggled and smiled as they tried to escape by flailing water splashing them both but also getting thrown in the water. Anti chuckled and held them more until he floated holding them and mucked around with them. They finally got free and swimmed away splashing him as they giggled trying to get away but also joked around. Both of them were out there for 10 minutes until they both swam to shore feeling tired and cold. Layla was walking out with Anti as they talked, feeling the shift in the air as the wind hit them making them shiver. They also had now started to collect the sand on their feet as it clung due to the water. Their feet made marks in the sand showing where they were going as they were making a trail. The duo was getting closer to the others as they could finally make out each individual. Schneep and Jackie were wearing light blue shorts but Jackie had red stripes and his blue mask as they were making a sand castle. Chase was wearing grey shorts and his signature hat as he was shooting nerf bullets at Marvin playing. Marvin wore dark blue shorts and his cat mask but smaller than his original. Finally, Robbie was next to Jack as he wore purple shorts with his black and white shirt listening to jack talk. 

Layla was going to greet them but she heard someone yell as they went to turn but got tripped up and tumbled into the sand. They groaned as they were on someone feeling a weight looking they saw a guy who was also groaning and looked at them. Layla got helped by Anti checking if i was alright but they were as they looked at the guy getting up. "Sorry, I was trying to get the ball that my friend threw." They guy tried to reason as he had a jock voice and looked like a jock with black hair that was short and shades with a cap backwards. He looked fit but not that fit, definitely bigger than the boys as he was taller than them. "It's fine just next time watch where you are throwing or heading." They brushed themselves as they had sand now all over in her breasts and shorts. The guy realized Layla was wearing shorts and couldn't help but ask. "Why are you wearing shorts? Guys are supposed to wear those." They stopped and looked at him offended and confused on why it was a concern to him.

"excuse me, it doesn't matter to you as its none of your business on what i wear." They looked at him glaring and stood there with her arms crossed. The guy scoffed and looked down at them as he didn't appriciate the comment. "Well it does as as you are a girl and the las time i remember girl clothes don't either belong on boys. So why don't you go put on a bikini or swim suit instead." they heard  him say but this time he sounded more angry and getting closer. However,some of the boys got close and created  a barrier between them and the boy. "Dude you can't disrespect her like that thats wrong." Chase sounded stern for once and actually serious intead of his jokey mood. They did try not to react at chase  mispronouns but he didn't know as henrik and jack was with him agreeing. The guy scoffed and glared at the guys as they were having a stare down until he backed down and walked away with the ball to wwhere his friends were.

After a bit they sighed and relaxed not realising they were tensed from the situation and looked at everyone as they all seemed to be on edge and not letting go. "Thank you guys really i appreciate you all but i do need to say something." They al look at them as the were listening and confused but let them talk staying quiet."i am non binary and admit it was my fault for not telling you but i was worried." There it was out now as they were worried but jack waas smiling and looked porud as some of them looked confused and anti just smirked."So thats why you prefer my clothes sometimes as they are neutral colours same as jack's." They blushed and nods looking away feeling embarrsed but suddenly got hugged by robbie and henrik. "i am glad you spoke up and of course we love you no matter what." Henrik said as they heard robbie geoan and smile with his droppy eyes.

chase coughed as they looked confused "so what does that mean?" jackaboy interrupted as both looked confused scratching their hair."Yeah like what do you go by or who you like." they giggle looking at their confused faces as they think and walk to the sand bit where their stuff was as they make the guys follow. They followed and soon sat with them as tey all were in a circle. They pulled thir phone out and showed them their profile she made for her buisness."Here my pronouns are they/them and non-binary means i don't identify as girl or boy."They reply and start telling them about non binary facts and people that are also non binary. They listened and all looked fascinated but also interested as their faces was really funny to watch when changing expressions. In the end though they were accepted and learned using their pronouns even apologizing for using them wrong they knew they didn't mean to but it was nice of them as they ended on a delightful way.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so so so sorry for taking ages on updating i was having art wrtiers block and of course christmas was busy trying to buy presents. i was even drawing or my cousin as they requested so yh another important note is my mum has not been well enough to go anywhere so she is housebound so i have been doing tasks or her such as shopping etc. Finally,good news i have a new tablet i just bought 2 days ago and now using this to make this so i have determination to start writing more. i do also have a art comission website which i will put in my bio so you guys can if you want buy my art warning it will be traditional not digital just yet but will be nice for you guys to buy some if not its fine. Anyways,i hope you all had a good christmas and happy new year from me as i didn't before. Thank you for all your patient and support on my books  this chapter was  request so for now bye bye.