[ F I V E ] Terror

Start from the beginning

Itadori pushed himself off the ground and whipped around, teeth grinding, "Hey! You could've hit (Y/N)-Kun!" He screamed at her, his chocolate eyes looking over the kid only to see him give a judgmental look even though he had no expression on his face. It was all on the eyes... or, uh eye.

Fully getting off the ground he watched as Nobara ascended up the stairs, "You're a roller coaster of emotions today!"

"This is why girls don't like you!"

The male gasped, "How did you know that?!" He straightened his posture before scoffing, "I bet you're not popular either. Bitch."

At the realization that (Y/N) was still with him he slapped a hand over his mouth before apologizing quickly. "Oh shit—! I MEAN ah, no! Uhm..." Itadori stuttered, scratching the back of his head, "Uh don't say those bad things okay? That's not good for kids."

The pink haired male didn't feel like getting a scolding from his teacher if (Y/N) picked up on any swear words. It would be obvious it was him if the kid starts spouting them left and right when they leave the building...

(Y/N) shook his head and blinked five times before pausing, and blinked twice again.

"....Uhh... I don't know what that means." He sweat-dropped. "Could you speak? You did before!" The fact that the collar around the boy's neck made it hurt whenever he used his voice, seemed to have slipped from his mind.

(Y/N) shook his head and paused, his singular (E/C) eye gazing up at the ceiling. Itadori's eyes widened as he launched himself forward, "Look out!" A gray colored curse lowered itself from the roof wtih a grin, its claw about to stab right through his stomach.

Quickly, Itadori unsheathed the cursed weapon he got from Gojo earlier before slicing off the claw before it could pierce through (Y/N).

The curse completely fell to the ground as it groaned and gurgled, giving Itadori time to grab the young boy into his arms before skidding back to put space between the two of them and the curse.

"Get behind me, (Y/N)-Kun!" The older male pushed him behind, protecting the younger as he prepared for the curse to attack again. He narrowed his eyes at the curse as it got up.

"Do... you need... a receipt?" It groaned out cracking its neck to look at the two in front of it.

(Y/N) tilted his head as he peeked from behind his protector's dark uniform, looking at the hideous curse in front of them with no fear or any emotion.

Itadori placed the blade in between his hands, spreading his legs apart as he prepared his stance when the curse started running at them,

It's claw hit the blade in his hand, only for Itadori to slide under the curse and cleanly slice off another one of its arms. The thing fell to the ground before he repositioned himself, twisting his body and dodged its attacks, maneuvering to slice off two of its arms.

The curse fell to the ground without the support of its arms, as it let out a choked groan, its two bug eyes looking behind it at the pink haired male.

Itadori bent his knees before jumping into the air, flipping around before plummeting back down to stab his blade into its head with ease. He sat on curse as it struggled beneath him before it finally went still.