"Good morrow, my lords" Viserys said walking over to the table "I have decided to take a new wife" Viserys turned to look at his daughters and found Rhaenyra giving him a soft smile with an encouraging nod, while Daesella refused to meet his eyes, setting her gaze on the window behind Otto Hightower. She was nervously fiddling with her mothers rings that sat upon her fingers.

"I intend to marry" Viserys started, turning his head towards Otto and Alicent. Alicent was picking at her nails, staring nervously at the two Targaryen sisters while Otto looked pleased. Rhaenyra turned to look at who her father was staring at."the Lady Alicent Hightower before spring's end" Viserys finished.

Daesella finally turned to meet Alicents eyes and then quickly switched her gaze to stare at Otto Hightower. She was glaring strongly at him. She still held her sister's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. She knew this couldn't have been Alicents doing, at least not fully. Otto Hightower had always been an ambitious man which is why Daesella was always wary of him. She wasn't paying attention to the conversation going on between her father and lord Corlys, too focused on her own thoughts running through her mind. She wasn't sure what to think. She knew her father had to remarry, but did he really need to marry Rhaenyras closest companion and Daesellas friend?

Rhaenyra was staring sadly at her friend, blinking away the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes. Viserys turned back to his daughters and locked his gaze with Daesella before she quickly averted her eyes from him and turned towards her sister giving her a look, signaling that they should leave. Rhaenyra simply grabbed onto her sister's arm and followed her out of the room with their guards following behind them. Daesella faintly heard her fathers voice calling out for the both of them.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

As soon as the two girls made it to Rhaenyras chambers and the door closed, Rhaenyra quickly threw her body at her sister crying silently. Daesella stroked her hair gently, holding her close. If Daesella had felt betrayed, she couldn't begin to understand what her sister was feeling. "I have you, Nyra" She whispered softly "It's going to be okay, I promise"

The two girls stayed like that until Rhaenyra fell asleep in her sister's arms. Daesella gently laid her sister on the bed and laid down next to her. Grabbing a book from the nightstand next to her, she opened it and read it quietly, glancing at her sleeping sister's figure every few minutes.

Rhaenyra had woken up about an hour later and found her sister sitting quietly on the bed next to her. One hand was mindlessly playing with Rhaenyras hair, while the other was securely holding the book she was reading. Daesella noticed her sister shift on the bed and moved her hand from the top of her head to push her hair softly out of her face "How are you feeling?" Daesella asked quietly.

Rhaenyra let out a big sigh "Better now, I suppose"

"You want to go for a ride?" Daesella questioned, setting her book down.

Rhaenyra nodded her head "I want to take a stroll through the gardens first"

"As you wish"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Harwin stood outside of Rhaenyras chambers next to Ser Criston Cole. He didn't mind the young man and every now and then he tried to make some sort of conversation to fill up the silence between them. The two turned their heads when the chamber door opened and the two girls stood there.

"We are going to take a stroll through the gardens before going on dragon back" Rhaenyra informed them.

Ser Criston nodded his head while Harwin stayed silent. He was staring directly at Daesella longingly. Rhaenyra took notice of Harwin and followed where his eyes were looking and found her sister refusing to meet his gaze. She made a mental note to ask her sister about it later. As far as Rhaenyra knew Harwin and Daesella had a good relationship, which is why she found it strange that Daesella could not make any sort of eye contact with him.