ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Fifty-Nine

Start from the beginning

I grab her hand and pull us against a wall. I trap her between my body and the wall.

Malia's breath hitches at my sudden actions and her green eyes are widened.

"Then what do I deserve?" I whisper, leaning down so our faces are inches apart.

Come on, Myers. Fold.

Let's end this stupid, wannabe friendship and get back to the real deal.

It's been four days since I agreed to be her friend and I'm getting impatient. This girl will not fold to my words or actions.

I had forgotten how stubborn she can be.

I know, she knows what I'm doing. There's no way of hiding it and I sure as hell have no intention of hiding it. She has to know I haven't given up just yet and this whole friend thing won't last.

Now while the flames still burn around us.

She hasn't said a word since my question.

My girl is speechless.

Malia opens her mouth only to be cut off by Mark's now irritating voice.

"You guys coming in or what?" Mark opens the office door wide open for us and I'm too irritated by him interrupting us to ask why the hell he's here too.

"Yes!" Malia quickly goes under my arm and heads toward Mark.

I follow right behind her.

"Real smooth, man." He snorts at me once Malia is inside and away from the hearing range.

"Fuck off," I mumble at him before we all head to the principles office.

The three of us walk into the principal's office to find him sitting down on the edge of the desk.

"Malia, Mauricio, and Mark. Welcome, please sit." He gets off the desk and sits down on his actual chair.

Mark sits down quickly and lays back on the chair. He seems excited, note the sarcasm.

I'm about to sit down when suddenly Malia goes to sit down on the same chair.

I quickly step back, "My bad. Go ahead."

"No, it's okay. I'll stand."

"Myers, sit down."

"No, you sit down."

Mark huffs next to us and says, "Malia can sit on my lap if this is going to be a problem."

I'm going to kill him.

Malia purses her lips at him before smacking his head. Then she sits down on the chair and I stand right behind her.

But before the principal can speak, I smack the back of Mark's head for trying to get my girl to sit on his lap.

"Alright, let's get started. First and foremost you're all here because you've been the top three students at this school for four years. It was originally just Malia and Mauricio because Mark had pulled himself out of the running. But it seems he's back in the game and he does have the highest GPA in this room. This doesn't mean Malia or Mauricio are done for the position, we still have finals before any decisions are made."