ʚїɞ │Bad Idea Sixty-Seven

Start from the beginning

"I hate you." She crosses her arms over her chest and I push my hair back, "Stop being a brat."

"You said my eyebrows looked like angry bird eyebrows!"

I try to suppress my laughter, failing miserably.

"I–" I rub my cheeks to keep myself from laughing, "I was joking," I finally manage to say.

"You're still laughing!" She scoffs and I clear my throat, "Okay, I'm sorry."

"I was thirteen when my eyebrows looked like that. I'm surprised you didn't notice." She rolls her eyes at me.

"Oh, I noticed...I kept thinking how they looked like angry bird eyebrows." I burst out laughing and she starts to lightly smack me.

"Okay, okay fine. I'm done." I grab her wrist and pull her against me.

She shoves a finger to my chest and angrily looks up at me, "You're on probation again."

Not this shit again.

Whenever Malia gets mad at me she dramatically puts me on probation. Which means no sex for a couple of days or even touching her.

Yeah, my girlfriend is a top-tier brat.

And I fucking love it.

It only makes things fun for us because I get to tease her until she breaks. She usually folds on the second day.

We'll see how long she lasts this time.

"Okay, how long am I on probation for this time?"

She thinks for a bit and then pokes my nose, "A month."

"Okay, so birthday sex is out of the question." I shrugged and watched as she widened her eyes, "Okay, only two weeks."

A smirk forms on my lips, "That's what I thought."

She rolls her eyes and before she can say anything else, Mark comes up behind her.

"See now that's another reason I won't ever be in a relationship. The no-sex probation. Sorry, but I like sex." He shrugs with a smile and Malia snorts, "Yeah, we know."

"Like? More like obsessed." Josie pops up next to him and he sticks his tongue out at her.

"What's wrong with sex?" I ask and Josie crosses her arms over her chest, "So much. People get attached way too easily and it only messes things up."

"That's not true." Malia defends and Josie snorts, "Coming from the girl who made it strictly sex in the beginning and now is dating the man."

A smile forms on my face because "the man" is me.

The bell rings and Malia smacks my chest, "Alright, since today is come for Malia day...I'll be going to class now."

She gives me a quick kiss on the lips before leaving to class.

"What did she mean by that?" Mark raises an eyebrow and I laugh.