CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2

Sebastian POV

Im rushing around so my Beta, Jonathyn and I dont miss our aeroplane. I hate these meetings. We have an Alpha meeting in London every 6 months, unless there is an emergency. My name is Sabastian, and I am 30 years old; I am the Alpha of the Dover pack and it is based in CHILHAM, UK.

As I run down the stairs, Jon is waiting at the bottom for me. We grab our suitcases and jump into my FORD 150 4X4.

As we are driving to the aeroport I ask him if he thought Chase was going to be ok by himself. Chase is the son of Michail, my former Third in Command. Michail died in a rogue attack 2 years ago. Chase is 19 years old and has been studying under Michail since he was 13 years old. But for 2 years we have been training him on things he will need to know; if something happens to Jonathyn or in our absence. Chase is a quick study but this is our 1st absence.

Sabastian, you worry too much. The boy has been training daily for 2 years for our absence. Chase has our cell numbers. He will call if he needs something.

I know its just a lot of responsibility for someone so young.

Sabastian, you took over the pack when you were 18 years old. Have faith in the boy.

Ok Ill try to relax and only call him 2 times a day, but he better call if he needs us. None of this I didnt want to bother you.

Jonathyn says Relax dude! You dont get out much. Enjoy some time away from the pack. He turns up the music. 30 minutes later we pulled up to the aeroport, and parked in long term parking. We grab our baggage and get in the bus that takes us to the aeroport building. After we checked our baggage; we decided caffeine was in order ASAP. Afterwards, we go to get our coffee. We find a seat, until our aeroplane is called. Jonathyn is scrolling through his phone, while I people watch.

15 minutes later our aeroplane is called, and we make our way to the terminal. Find our seats and make small talk while waiting for everybody to take their seat so we can take off. It's only about an hour and half flight. Jonathyn decides to take a nap. I on the hand cant sleep; for some reason my wolf is antsy and pacing in my head.

Sam, what is wrong with you? Im talking to my wolf.

I dont know, but something is going to happen. I can feel it. I just dont know what.

Try laying down. I need to relax before I have to deal with other Alphas. Please. Sam curls up in the back of my mind and relaxes for the remainder aeroplane ride.

As soon as we land, Sam is antsy again. After grabbin our baggage and our limo. We have a short ride to the hotel.

When we finally pull up to our hotel, the door opens up for us. We go up to the front desk to check in and get our room keys. The lady is human and tongue tied and can barely put 2 words together, and she keeps staring at Jonathyn while blushing. Jonathyn is just giving her a cocky smile. I try to get them to quit flirting so I can check in. Ive had enough of this.

Suzannah can I please get my room key! Its under Dover; 2 rooms please.

Yes, umum uhh, oh yea. Here are your keys. Have a good day.

We make our way to the elevators and push the 30th floor. A porter comes with us to bring our baggage.

As soon as I get to my room I shower and change for dinner in the restaurant here at the hotel with a few other Alphas that I have an alliance with.

Dinner was a 2 Medium rare steak meals, baked potato, broccoli, salad, and dinner roll. It was actually really good, and so was the company. No one argued so that was a plus cuz Alphas are a lot alike and rarely see eye to eye.

After I got to the room I called Chase and asked how things were going at the pack. He said all was good. He filled me in on the basic daily things that the pack did. I let him go; get my laptop out to check my email.

After going through my email I decided to go to bed.

********

A/N I am from Michigan, USA. I have never been overseas or even ridden in an airplane. I have been a happily married woman for 32 years and Im middle class poor and wouldnt change my life for anyone. I love my husband Tim. This story is FICTION. I will explain later where I got my idea. Its actually kinda funny.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO KEEP WRITING