The Van

Its was 3 years ago, the great adventure, Pip was in her bedroom, Mai was talking shit to her friends, and Nox just came in all bruised and bloody the perfect Monday morning then Nox yelled THE TWIN WERE KIDNAPPED!!, great know  they have to go find them. Pip grabbed her blanket, a gun, and a watermelon? I don't know why but she did Mai grabbed her makeup bag, spare heels, and an iced tea Nox grabbed a bat and spare clothes. They turned away and walk out the door. *in the van* geez!! its sooo cramped in here Mai said angerly she cramped and unhappy so they stopped and bought some pillows for the back Mai and Pip crawled in the back, it was uncomfy but not as bad as in the front. Pip settled in quickly and fell asleep on Mai she was strangly ok with this, Mai was Gossiping with her friends, she loves gossip its like her thing she knows everything about everyone its kind of creepy. As the sun starts to set they pull into a parking lot and Nox goes into the store to grab dinner and he comes out with a box of cheerios a BOX OF CHREEIOS! oh.my.god. thats it hes FIRED, mai gets up angerly and walks back into the store Nox is a bit worried because he has the money and Mai is broke as shit but 10 minutes later she walks out of the store with a full sized turkey, a bottle of wine, and cheesecake. They ask her how she did it and she said"to put it simply feminine charm ;)" ew Nox said sharply just as they were about to dig in they saw four men dressed in black Nox quickly jumped in the front of the van but just when the they were about to drive away they saw the...