Rainy Days 🌧️ ( Part 1 )

Ship: RyuChaer / ChaeRyu
Contains: breaking up

Quick summary: Chaer has always wanted to be an idol. Her girlfriend, Yuna. Has supported her since day one, until she's had enough.
(Also, sorry if this focuses more on Chaer and Yuna! The second part will be all about RyuChaer. 🥲)

"I can't do this anymore, Chaer." Yuna said, looking everywhere but the girl's eyes.

"Why?" Chaeryeong said, her voice breaking. Chaeryeong knew this day would come; the day the love of her life will only be a part of her past. She just didn't knew that it would be this soon, she loved Yuna and everything about her, she's sacrificed a lot of things for her and she did too.

"You're always busy and you don't have time for me—you don't even talk to me anymore!" She raised her voice, letting out all of her frustration.

Chaeryeong lowered her head, letting tears drop out of her eyes. "I'm trying."

"I'm trying you know? But it's hard being a girlfriend and an idol at the same time." Chaeryeong sniffed, looking up to the love of her life.

"Then pick." Yuna said, sternly. "Me, or becoming an idol." She looked at Chaeryeong straight in the eyes.

"You know I can't do that! You and becoming an idol are both my dreams-"

"Then pick! You can't possibly have two dreams, right?" Yuna placed her hands on her sides, clenching her fists.

Chaeryeong sobbed. Being an idol has been her dream eversince she was a child. Performing and inspiring fans was something she promised herself she would do in the future. But, she didn't knew that it would be this hard. Yuna has been her girlfriend for 3 years, she has been nothing but supportive to chaer, every step, she's been there.

"Yuna." Chaeryeong said, wiping her tears. Yuna, looked at Chaeryeong, anticipating for an answer.

"I'm sorry." Those words, made her heart broke.
But what was she expecting? It's HER dreams, even before they met. She didn't expect that Chaeryeong would pick her anyway, after all, she made the girl choose.

All Yuna could do was sigh, nodding her head in acceptance. "It's fine. I hope your dreams come true, Chae." She tried to stay strong and put on a smile. But she couldn't, how could she? The love of her life who was once hers, is now owned by chaer's dreams.

Yuna turned her back and walked away, sobbing. She tried to stay as quiet as possible, yet failed. Her sobs were loud enough for the other girl to hear.

Chaeryeong sniffed, walking towards the opposite direction, not knowing where to go. Chaeryeong was sobbing uncontrollably, she didn't give a single shit about the people who were staring at her, like she was some kind of fool.

Chaer stopped her tracks, she was infront of a diner. The sign said that it was build in the 90s, it was beautiful, probably got renovated recently because the colors seem new.

Before she knew it, she went inside. She didn't know how she got there, or even why she went in, but she stayed.

She looked around the diner, it looked like it's old, but it was still nice looking. There were few customers in there, mostly old people who were playing crossword puzzles, or meeting up with a friend. The atmosphere of the restaurant was calming.

Chaeryeong took a sit at the nearest table she could find, she was still looking all over the place.

"Hey there, what can I get ya?" A beautiful young lady stood beside chaeryeong's table.

Chaeryeong stared at her, she was wearing a yellow uniform that matches the color of the restaurant, she had short jet black hair that looked absolutely amazing on her.

"Miss?" The girl chuckled, raising her eyebrow.
Chaeryeong stuttered, she wasn't familiar with this place, nor the menu. She couldn't think of anything to say.

"Here's our menu," the girl passed chaeryeong a medium sized piece of paper. "Let me know when you're ready to order." The girl winked, leaving chaeryeong.

"What the fuck?"

A/n: honestly, i think that this is better than my first oneshot, geez that was so cheesy. I mean yeah, this one is cheesy too- but not as cheesy as the first one. Vote 4 part two!! :D kidding, with or without votes i'd still do part two anw🥲