"It's a bit messy since I didn't didn't want to keep you waiting." Kunikida explained.

Dazai just stood gawking at him. The messy half-up hairdo, the casual outfit, and well just everything about him looked so good, you couldn't help but stare. Dazai really was lucky to have the most beautiful and stunning boyfriend in the whole world. It made Dazai painfully aware of his outfit, it was the same trench coat, vest and shirt he always wore. His clothes were creased and messy unlike Kunikida's neat and ironed clothes. Maybe he should've tri-

"-azai, Dazai! Can you stop staring at me?" Kunikida asked as he waved his hands in front of Dazai's face to get his attention and break him out whatever trance he was under.

"Yeah." Dazai said and made a little apologetic laugh.

"Okay Kunikida let's go." Dazai took Kunikida's hand and took him to the restaurant.

It was a few blocks down from their apartment residence and it was barely big enough to be considered a building, it was more like a stall. It had exactly one table with a few stools in front and there was a glass counter that separated the kitchen from the dining place.

"That's the place." Dazai pointed out.

"Seems nice." Kunikida commented.

They went and sat down at the table and the chef came and took their orders. They ordered a bowl of rice and miso soup, one for each and a grilled fish to share between them.Their order was served quickly and they both started eating.

"It's really good." Dazai said.

He made a mental note to bring Kunikida here another time.

"I agree. This chef is very talented." Kunikida said as he drank a spoonful of the soup.

They finished eating and paid and were on their way to do whatever Dazai had planned next.

"Dazai? Where are we going next?" Kunikida asked, unsure where Dazai was dragging him.

"If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?"

"Ugh, I guess so, but are sure you can't tell me now?" Kunikida didn't like surprises, they inferred with his schedule and there was no way he could plan for them. And it bothered him a lot.

"Be patient love, we're almost there." Dazai said to Kunikida.

"Alright. If you say so" Kunikida replied.

And soon enough they were. Dazai had taken them to a museum. "Yokohama museum of education and science" (A/N: not a real museum, I just made it up) to be exact.

"Dazai!" Kunikida yelped and gave him a tight hug. Kunikida was so lucky to have such a thoughtful boyfriend.

"You mentioned something about wanting to come here once and museums seem like your type of thing."

It was true. Kunikida had wanted to come here. For a long time actually. This place seemed so interesting and great but he never got the chance to since he was so busy he never got to. Kunikida thinks he remembers mentioning his interest in the museum to Dazai, but he can't remember what conversation it could've come up in.

Dazai takes him inside and purchases tickets for them. The tickets were kind of pricey so Kunikida is surprised that Dazai is able to afford two of them. Dazai seems to never have any money since he blows it all on drinks.

"Okay where do you want to start first?" The museum is divided into the biology section, geology section, technology section, paleontology section, and astronomy section. There was also a small art gallery as well.