two days to prepare

ℝ𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧: I'm nervous, its two days before me and callum get married, along with ezren who is getting married to an elf. A sun elf to be spacific, her name is Sarah. Back to the whole wedding thing, im nerve recked about it. I got to try on the dress yesterday and its nice  i like it but i dont know if callum will. Getting married makes me a princess and the bride of the mage, witch is good i guess.

I still haven't been able to shake the fact that my parents, along with runann are stuck inside magical coins. I dont know how to get them out, callum tried but failed. To be honest i wish they where here to support me but i know that they cant be.

Today i get to finally try on the dress that the sunfire elves. Callum cant see me untill the wedding, also not only am i getting a ring, i can bind myself to callum if i wanted to. But i don't think someone will walk me down the isle because, well..... they are stuck in coins and i don't think that ethari would approve.

I just got to my dressing room where the dress is and now im just waiting for everyone who's helping to arrive. While im waiting i took a peak at the dresses that where made.

this is the first option,

second option,

third option,

and the fourth option. When janii(didn't know how to spell her name😅)  and the others get here i can pick one. My personal favorites are the second one, the last and the third.

About five minutes later they came in. "Rayla, did you pick or did you need help deciding?" Janii said. "No, I've got options." I told her. "Witch ones?" " umm... second, last, and third." " ok lets narrow it down to two, then we pick our winner."  " i'll go with the last one or the second one."

"ok, now that we have the dress and that everything is set up, the wedding can begin"......