100 facts about Niall Horan

1. Niall James Horan was born on the 13th September 1993 (Virgo), in County Westmeath, in the Irish midlands

2. his parents are Bobby and Maura Horan.

3.Niall has one sibling, an older brother, Greg.

4.Niall attended St Kenny National School in Mullingar and in 2004

5. he played the lead role in the school play "Oliver" giving a masterful performance of "Where is Love".

6. Niall also performed in the school choir, being regularly selected for solo performances. 7. Niall returned to St Kenny in September 2010 to meet the current students, who greeted him with a rendition of "'Consider Yourself at Home".

8.Niall attended secondary school in Colaiste Mhuire (Mary's College) in Mullingar, County Westmeath, but did not sit his leaving certificate (equivalent of getting a High School Diploma or GPA) or attend his debs (prom).

9. His favorite subject in school was geography.

10.Niall is approximately 5 foot 7 inches

11. he weighs 10 stone 8 pounds

12. wears a size 9(US) shoe.

13.Niall started life as a brunette but has been bleaching his hair blonde since the age of 12. 14.Niall is left handed and doesn't have any tattoos.

15.Before X-Factor Niall was in a relationship with Holly Scully, but they broke up so that he could concentrate on his career.

16.Holly remembers one date with Niall when he rented a boat and rowed across a lake, all the time singing to her. Undoubtedly Niall sang some of their favorite songs including like Justin Bieber's "Baby" and Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours".

17.Niall is the only member of One Direction born outside of England and is the second youngest member of the band.

18. Before they named the band One Direction, Niall suggested they should be 'Niall and the Potatoes'.

19.Niall sang solo for just 1 minute and 25 seconds of Up All Night, the least singing time of any member of the band.

20. On the 8th of January 2013 Niall passed his driving test at the first attempt, in Borehamwood, Essex and immediately rewarded himself by splashing out on a stylish Land Rover costing £70,000. Niall complete a 25 hour course of lessons in preparation for the test and completed his test with just two minor errors. Niall's instructor commented that he "never had a pupil so focused on passing his test".

21.Niall's ideal woman is Cheryl Cole and his man crush is Michael Bublé.

22. Niall's nickname is Nialler.

23.Niall sang Ne-Yo's 'So Sick' in the X Factor first round and received glowing praise from Louis Walsh.

24.Niall says he's only read one book in its entirety - the American classic 'To Kill A Mockingbird'.

25. Niall's first pets were two goldfish called Tom and Jerry. Unfortunately they died when Niall's older brother Greg accidentally overfed them!

26.Niall suffers from claustrophobia

27.Niall's dad describes him as "a real gent, a lovely, well-mannered, well brought-up lad."

28.Niall has a fear of pigeons. He explains: "I get really nervous if pigeons are flying around before shows. I can't stand them after one once flew in through my bathroom window and went for me while I was having a wee. That was enough. I think pigeons target me."

29.Niall told The Hits Radio that his ideal way to relax is to "sit back, get the feet up on the couch. On a Monday watch some Monday night football; through the week watch movies and on a weekend watch the sports channels." He also likes to play the Playstation and chill at the 1D lads' houses.

30.Niall likes to swear a lot and often stays quiet in interviews in case he accidentally says a rude word

31.Niall absolutely loves singing in the shower

32.Niall's first kiss was with a French exchange student when he was "11 or 12" years old.

33.Niall has too many favourite foods to mention! He's especially fond of pizza and jokes that he'd rather eat a slice than kiss a girl.

34. Niall is a flatulent fella.

35.While he loves his female followers, Niall would like more male One Direction fans. He told blog Storyboard: "We want to see more boy fans, as seeing them in the crowd is cool. It's 90% girls, but we want to expand our fan base. We want different people to like us."

36. Niall himself admits he's "an emotional guy" who wears his heart on his sleeve.

37.On some days Niall chooses not to wear any underwear! "I like to go free and easy from time to time," he told Metro.

38. When 1D are on the road, Niall loves to chat to his friends and family via Skype on the tour bus.

39.Niall doesn't like it when girls pretend to act dumb

40.The first gig Niall ever went to was Busted in Dublin when he was 10-years-old.

41. Niall is notoriously noisy

42.Niall is a big fan of giraffes

43. Niall is great at mimicking accents

44.Niall's favourite Justin Bieber songs are 'U Smile' and 'One Less Lonely Girl'.

45. Niall likes to speak Spanish

46. Niall thinks that his best qualities are "a good laugh, honest and generous."

47.Niall thinks that not having a boyfriend or girlfriend isn't a bad thing. He explains: "Being single doesn't mean you're weak, it means you're strong enough to wait for what you deserve"

48.Niall often speaks in his sleep, a condition called somniloquy.

49.favorite Film: Grease, The Godfather, and Goodfellas

50.his favorite restaurant is Nandos

51. He said that Demi Lovato is lovely and pretty

52.his favorite colors are blue and green

53.Niall cried while watching The Notebook and Finding Nemo.

54."If I got a girlfriend, I'd feed her playfully all the time."

55.He'd always walk his girlfriend home because he's too protective.

56.Niall had always been small for his age, but he never got bullied because he tried to be friendly with everyone.

57.Niall's aftershave is Armani Mania.

58.Niall would like to collaborate with Justin Bieber.

59.He laughed after One Direction were in a car crash.

60.On the set of iCarly they had to do 9 takes on one scene because Niall kept laughing.

61.Niall has a Justin Bieber biography.

62.When Niall arrived at LAX he sang the song 'Party In the USA'.

63.Louis pulled down Niall's pants at a service station.

64.Louis said Niall can be scared by the fans at times, so they give him "a little cuddle."

65.Niall loves it when his girlfriend plays with his hair.

66.He finds hot pants, farting, and being funny a turn on.

67.Niall thinks model looking girls are too intimidating, and that they're too perfect. He sees perfect as too boring. He likes little quirks/flaws, as they're "so cute."

68.Niall would date a fan, as long as they didn't fangirl in front of him.

69.If Niall could live anywhere, it'd be Nando's.

70.Niall wants a girlfriend who eats just as much as him, which is A LOT!

71.He cried the most when they lost the X Factor.

72.Interviewer: "Boobs or bum?" Niall: "Her heart."

73.Besides the guitar, Niall also wants to be able to play the drums.

74.Niall will probably get the barcode tattoo that he wants.

75."There is no way I will hate the fans, everything about them is lovable."

76.He thinks he would be the soppy one in the relationship.

77.Niall has a cat named Jess.

78.Niall was followed by 300 girls while shopping at a mall in Atlanta.

79.Niall skypes his family and close friends from their tour bus.

80.A fan gave Niall a copy of "Fifty Shades of Grey" but he only read one page and put it away.

81.His lucky item is a pair of white socks.

82. If Niall wasn't in the band , He would be studying sound engineering.

83.With all the money Niall has made, he bought his mom a new car.

84.Niall's favorite song in the album uan is 'One Thing'

85. His favorite song on tmh is "last first kiss"

86. He'd rather lick a fat man's armpit than drown in a sea of mayonnaise.

87.The other day, Niall was trying to sing 'What Makes You Beautiful' in Spanish. I stared at him like a dummy because he did it very well. - Harry Styles

88. He loves to wear snap backs

89. He gave his first guitar for a foundation

90. He s the only belieber which has Justin Bieber s real phone number

91. His braces will be off on April

92. Niall has waxed his legs for charity

93.even though his left handed , he plays guitar with the right

94. He believes in love at first sight

95. His dad propose her mom on valentines day so he's planning to do the same.

96. -His favorite classical musician is Frank Sinatra.

97. His favorite TV show is Two and a Half Men.

98.It takes Niall 2.67 minutes to get ready in the morning

99.he once sat on his uncle cake when he was 8

100. At the bottom of Niall's microphone he has the irish flag

Thanks for reading !! ;) xx please check my other stories and send me some feedback ?! :D
~mariyubi