𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦.

"That's what,a three-story fall to the deck?" John B said to Pope from where he stood on the top of the house which was was in the middle of being built. "I give you abouta one-in-three chance of survival." Pope replied back to him, to which i rolled my eyes. "Should I do it?" "Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." His response was as always, instantaneous. Classic Pope. "You'll shoot me?" John B laughed slightly while glancing at me and JJ who sat slightly away from the other two. " Yep. Pow!" 

"Johnny can you be careful please? I am not carrying around the guilt of your death on my conscious for the rest of my life, plus you said you'd haunt me and i ain't up for that." I shout up to him, then take a sip of beer.  JJ laughs obnoxiously next to me whilst slinging his arm around my shoulders. 

"You got it. Anything for you Frey!" He replied with a sly smirk on his face. "They're gonna have Japanese toiletswith towel warmers." Kie announces herself after snooping around the newly built house on the rich side of town. "Of course. Why wouldn't they?" JJ says in reply. I nudge him with my shoulder into his chest and laugh along. Kie is the most caring person i know. She cares about every living thing on earth, and it's probably my favourite thing about her. 

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles,I guess?" She looks at us and shrugs then turns to notice Johnny still in position. "I can't have cold towels." JJ carrys on winding her up, to which she takes no notice as she's already freaking out about him on top of the house. "Can you please not kill yourself?" She shrieks slightly. "He's fine Kie, he has nine lives - like a cat." I try to settle her nerves by getting up and standing next to her, grabbing her hand. She squeezes it like a lifeline, our signal of worry.

"Don't spill that beer.I'm not giving you another one." JJ says to Johnny with a sour look on his face as he scowls at me for moving away from our tag team spot. I shrug at him with narrowed eyes until he looks away. "Whoa! Oh, shit." The beer comes crashing down between us all and we look up, Johnny's stood there looking apologetic and we can't help but laugh. "Shocking that is." "Of course you did." "Smooth." "A-plus." We all say at once. 

"Hey!" I hear from our left. Shit. "Hey, uh, security's here." Pope says. That's it, our peace is over and it's time to go home. "Let's wrap it up." "Boys are early today." Johnny and JJ say. I laugh as i run through the house and pass tools and wood which are still lying around. Johnny and JJ reach for me and i grab both of there hands, letting them pretty much drag me behind them. "My little legs! They're gunna fall off guys." I scream as i run over the fence, laughing as Pope lands face first into the grass. 

"Gary, is that you?" JJ screams at the guard still chasing us. Always the wind up merchant. "Hey! Stop!" Is Gary's only reply. To which of course we do not. We're all still running for our trusty vehicle. Johnny gets there the quickest and the rest of us pile in, with a narrow miss between JJ and Gary which makes me laugh harder. The van starts at a faster pace but the door is still open, i'm squished behind JJ as he hangs out the door "You're so close!You can do it. There you go. They don't pay you enough, bro." I grab the back of his t-shirt and give him a shove, teasing him as he freaks with a shrill yell. "JJ, stop. Stop." Kie tells him, but he pays no mind. Gary groans and gives up, and we laugh whilst continuing back home. 

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘢. 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘶𝘮 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘦. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳, 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶𝘴. 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.