talking

No ones pov:
The two then made it out of the shop and down the street looking to find a new place to get hot chocolate at.

Not wanting the little trip to be awkward and silent the whole time Bartholomew began to speak.

" so darling.... What's your name? , I'm Bartholomew, it's a pleasure to meet you "

David just gave him a sour look and grumbled "david, ya stupid cunt.. "

After that, they both grew quite again

Bartholomew not likelng the silents tried again to start a conversation

"David? Now doesn't that have a beautiful ring to it!, well David as you know my name is Bartholomew and I'm 47 and I work just down the street at the library. What about you? What do you do? "

David sighed not seeing a way to get out of talking "look mate I don't care about your silly little book store and how old ya are I just want me fuckin hot chocolate"

"Well that's Surtenly interesting,
I'm taking some stranger out to get him a drink and he can't even answer a question? "

Hearing that David got a little annoyed "okay sorry geez, I'm 32 and I work as a bouncer at a club... Happy now??? "

Bartholomew smiled in delight
"Really with your Minitchur stature? "

"Hay shithead I might be SLIGHTLY under the average height but I can't still kick yer ass "David practicly screamed , yanking Bartholomews shirt caller so they can see eye to eye.

Trying to be intimidating David glared into the others eyes not once looking away

Bartholomew on the other hand was just smirking at him almost completely spaced out in Davids big, dark, charcoal eyes.

All that could be heard was a simple " wow" that came from the taller ones lips

"What!? "

"Oh-uh..... Ummm my Apalages, David let's just carry on with our little adventure.

---------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter