Chapter one: A Dense Problem

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I'm sat at my desk, waiting for the biology teacher while I try and use my head to take a step in life. But, before I could manage anything, the professor arrived.

"Hellouda!" The professor greeted us all kindly. "I'm gonna give you a notice, recently a new student will arrive for this class. Due to various inconveniences and problems, she was not in this room for the first six months of the school year. I expect you all to treat her kindly" The teacher explained the situation to us quickly

This is quite interesting, being 6 months without classes could be a dream for Najimi. But now I wonder how serious the situation must be for it to be like this? But I don't think it will be in my interest.

"Fine, go and present yourself, Otori Kaede..." The teacher gave the name of the new classmate. However, no one was answering, let alone anyone walking through the door, confusing the professor greatly.

"Otori Kaede?"

In a mysterious fashion, a voice spoke from the back of the class.

"Hallo~...!"

Behind everyone appeared the peaceful voice of a girl that gave everyone in the room a tremendous scare. Absolutely everyone looked back, looking at a girl, in a female school uniform, with long green hair. The most curious of all was an enormous innocent smile, and the girl's eyes completely closed.

Several whispered about the girl. In general, there were three groups that murmured about her: One about the recent scare that she has caused, and why she has suddenly come to appear behind everyone; The second was a small group (two or three) that was absolutely stunned by the innocent beauty that characterized Kaede; And the third, the broadest...they hated her because their first impression of her was that she might be a curious fool.

How do I know everything I just told?

I could say that I have an ability to understand the environment, and I'm already used to seeing the truth just by looking at it.

"Hello~...! My name is Otori Kaede~... Nice to meet you~..."

"Okay, Otori-san, your seat is next to Tadano-kun." He pointed his hand at the desks near the window, as next to me was an empty chair specifically for Kaede. But just as he looked back to where Kaede just was, she wasn't there, confusing him again, "Wait, what?"

Where was Otori?

Well, she was centimetres from my face, without me realising it until now. She stared at me without moving any muscles, and when I saw her, I was scared to have her so close to me, that I fell out of my chair. That caused quite a few laughs in the class for it, especially with Kawai-san. "Hahaha, poor Tadano-kun." That did hurt me a lot. She only rejected me yesterday!

Even though I was trying to forget her, I feel like she has been cruelly ignoring my feelings. On the other hand, Najimi was laughing hard at what happened, and was just behind me. And after frowning at Najimi, I looked at Otori-san, who had a rather curious face.

"Are you Tadano Hitohito~...?"

"Er, well, yes..." I replied as I got up from the floor to sit back in my chair. But why did my heart race? Maybe it's because of the closeness, but that didn't happen to me with a girl other than Samui. Surely it must be because of the surprise... yes, that. "Why you ask?"

"Yes, you are Tadano Hitohito, my desk is this way~..." Otori turned around, curious to know where her chair was, until she saw that in front of her was an empty desk. "Ohh, this is my desk~!"

For everyone in the room, we broke a drop of sweat for this fact, almost everyone seemed even childish Otori, since she found everything around her fascinating. That attitude seemed too irritating for several of my classmates. Kawai-san even started muttered disparagingly about the new girl, shocking me to see that side of her.