Chapter 1

This chapter will have mature content or 1821 a lil and ignore my grammar errors guys.

.
Ryujin pov :

" you dare to touch me with your dirty hand lil slut. " I stepped on her pussy while her fingers still in her pussy since she fingered herself. Her face looked shock. Perhaps she almost reached her climax. But there again, I won't let that happen it'll be less fun if she came too early.
.

" You're such a dirty pervert you know that? Just look at your face. You look like a bitch in heat with your fucking wet pussy. " I took a dildo and a buttplug that was on the table. I looked at her with a smirk plastered on my face. She keeps shaking her head meanwhile her body telling me something different. Her pussy getting wetter since I stepped on her pussy harder. " Let's close this two dirty hole shall we lil kitty? " I shoved the dildo deep in her wet pussy and I heard her soft moan. I turn her around and make her bend her body on the sofa. Before shoving the buttplug inside her asshole, I whipped her ass few times and shoved the buttplug inside her asshole.

.
.

She keep looking at me no let me rephrase that. She keep staring at me with a face that says "fuck me now". I couldn't care less about this girl. I just wanna let out my frustration at work where my ex suddenly came to office and make a scene that immediately gave me a headache. I sat down on the sofa and the girl I'm having one night stand with a girl who is crawling at me. I know what she wanna do and I'm gonna let her do it. I spread my legs and look at her. My hands taking off my pants without breaking eye contact with her. She go down on me and I caressed and played with her hair when she started licking my clit. She's not really doing a good job at it. I mean it felt good but not really. I pulled her hair after letting her go down on me for 10 minutes.

.

" That's enough lil slut. " I said.
.

I lifted her up and pushed her lay down on the sofa and got on top of her body. I pulled out the dildo that I shoved inside her pussy and immediately replaced it with two of my fingers. She tried to kiss me but I immediately bury my face at her neck, I start kissing her neck and gave a some hickeys. That'll should be a sign that I've fucked this girl on saturday night. My fingers busy fingering deep inside her and my other hand that's not doing anything started to rub her mounds. Squishing it and playing with her hard nipple. I shoved another finger inside her and start fingering her faster, twirling my three fingers that's in her pussy around.

.

She finally came since I kept fingering her pussy. I pulled out my fingers and shoved my fingers that coated with her cum inside her mouth. " I didn't say you can dirty and coat my fingers with your cum. Now clean it. Suck it like how you sucked your boyfriend's dick." I know what you're gonna say. You wanna say that " shin ryujin is fucking someone's girlfriend. " Yes I am fucking someone's girlfriend that came to me in the club asking me to satisfy her dirty wet horny pussy. It's not my fault. She's the one who wants it and I'm the person that only gonna let out my frustrations through her body. But even so, I never let any girl kiss my lips. They're allowed to kiss wherever they want but not my lips. You can say that my lips still virgin.

.
.

" mmhh m-mommy god u swear you fucked me better than my boyfriend does." I chuckled hearing the words slipped from her lips. I wiped my fingers with a wet wipes and wear my short pants back.

.
.

The next day, I woke up before her and like it or not I have to wait for her to wake up. I waited for her to wake up for the next 30 minutes. I looked at her and asked her the question I always ask everytime I had a one night stand. "How much do you want me to pay you for this? Just say the amount."