"You'll be surprised of what this dear could do." The driver only shook his head as he grin while focus driving ahead. "Anyway, where do you need to go?" "Cherryton academy" I replied "Wait, THAT place?! There's been deaths happening there, not to mention what that teacher did!"

I only flinch when we mention about him. A hand rested on my shoulder as I looked at Louis. "We know, but our friends are there and we'll be careful."

The driver looked the both of us then turn to face the wheel "Fine, but don't blame me when shit goes down."

It only took 5 minutes to get to cherryton, as we enter the academy Gon came and greeted us. "Boys welcome back! I'm so glad to see you here especially at a time like this." He then turn to face me "how are doing legosi feeling a bit better?"

"Good, thanks for sending me the class assignments." Gon soon hug then ruffled my fur.

"Good, now fallow me there's something I need to show you

"Good, now fallow me there's something I need to show you." We looked at each other Before following him. We talked and joked around a bit til I see a certain wolf running twards us.

"SENPAI!" Juno soon wrapped her arms around me while catching her breath "oh, hey juno, since when do you start callingme "senpai?" She soon let's go of me and grab my hand  "Come with me, you got to see how much we did for you!" Before I ask another question drag me to the plaza.

We walk for about an hour until I see some stalls sticking out. Louis came rushing to us with seconds and scold her for taking me out of nowhere.

"Well, sorry but he need to see the others before I go back to practicing!" She yelled "Oh, so you're on break?" I ask "Yeah and it's about to end in 10 minutes!" Before she could grab my hand Louis quickly dragged me from Juno leaving her dumbfounded.

"Sorry legosi, but I couldn't stand her yapping." I looked back then at him. "It's ok, maybe a warning next time."I smile at louis as we see a group of animals  moving where they need to go.

It didn't took long for them to notice us. "Guys, their here!" Everyone stop to look at where she pointing at.

One by one they ran towards us making the ground vibrate. Within seconds the whole group was already infront of us. "WELCOME BACK LEGOSI!" I couldn't believe everyone from the drama club was excited to see me back.

I didn't mind it though I really wish it wasn't the whole club, Too much attention.

They started to ask a bunch of question that I couldn't even hear what their asking. Bill might have notice how uncomfortable I am.

He then get the group attention and ask them to ease down the questions "Sorry about that. It just that, we haven't seen you for a weeks." I couldn't help but chuckle  "It's ok, I'm just not comfortable getting all of this attention is all." Louis walked to the group.

"It's nice to you all here to celebrate legosi return but should we continue with the festival?" Everyone looked around and agree "That's true the festival is tomorrow" Else said ask she looked to the side. "Thats right. So let's get back to woking."