Prologue

In the Emerald Forest, a bloodied and amourless Jaune was crawling on his stomach, heading towards a tree and repositioning himself to lay his back on the tree trunk. Looking up to the sky, he can feel that his end is coming after that intense beatdown.

Jaune: Well, this is it, eh? I guess all it takes to be killed was your bullies and former friends, huh?

He chuckled to himself, before choking out blood. He wondered to himself how all of this happened.

A few days prior after he had saved Cardin from the Ursa, he thought he would be off his hair for good until he revealed Jaune's transcripts, even further revealing that he had slain the Ursa, not Jaune. This caused the majority of the students and Ms Goodwitch to turn against Jaune, tormenting him and attempting to kill him in Sparring Matches, however, this was avoided by Ozpin and Professor Port as they tried to make sure that the students don't kill him.

Those who stood for him were Ruby, Yang, Blake, Team CFVY and the rest of the Beacon Staff. However, this wasn't enough to stop Weiss, Team CRDL, Team PNR and a few students to murder Jaune in the Emerald Forest discreetly, before leaving him dead to the Grimm. He luckily managed to evade any incoming Grimm by being silent and getting inside bushes until he slowly crawled to the tree he was resting on.

Jaune: Well, I guess this is then.

Jaune then closed his eyes, before his body relaxed. However, Fate had other plans for him. When he opened his eyes, the scene had changed, he was in a bustling futuristic city, with humans, faunas-like people and other beings walking hastily and rushing. He soon got out of the crowd and into an alleyway, taking a good look at himself.

He noticed that he seems younger and in tattered clothing. He then looked around in the alleyway, before spotting a newspaper in the trash bin and taking it. Even though he's in a new body, it didn't rob him of his speech and knowledge. On the newspaper, the front page details some military occupation of some sort of Kingdom called Manteln.

Jaune: Weird... What is Manteln?

???#1: You're standing on it, kid.

Jaune turned to see a hooded man towering over him, with a blonde girl behind him.

Jaune: This is Manteln?

???#1: Yes. Are you lost, kid?

???#2: Daddy, who is that?

???#1: Don't worry, Ynesis, I'm asking him.

Jaune: It's...

???#1: Complicated? I can understand how you feel.

Jaune: Huh?

???#1: I mean, how can a 5-year-old like you be able to read the newspaper like that and talk clearly? You're confused.

Jaune: Well, it would be weird if I say it, but I'm not from here.

???#1: Okay. Do you have any family members or relatives that should be looking for you?

Jaune: No, I do not.

???#1: Well, come with me boy.

Ynesis: Daddy, is he coming with us?

???#1: Yes, he is. (Turns to Jaune) What is your name, boy?

Jaune: Ark...

???#1: Very well Ark, come with us.

(A/N: So what do you think? Please leave your thoughts in the comments.)