Just F*ck It (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

Our beers were empty by the time we got backstage, throwing them away. I was just going to head back to the locker room, till Adam said:

"I have a question."

"Hmm?" I turned around to stop, getting beyond nervous when observed:

"You always act like you hate me or something, but out there? It was like we were made to be tag partners! That Buckshot Lariat? Hell, you did it just as good as me! What's the deal? What's up with these mixed emotions?"

I went to speak, but nothing came out, started sweating a bit. There was no way I could admit it, turning to walk away till he took my wrist, pulling me back.

"Oh no, no, no. You're not walking away from me," He chuckled, keeping me next to him, looking down into my eyes, "I want an answer."

Adam grew a little worried when I started shaking. My crush was so hard that my body was ready to lose it. I knew my feelings were serious because I never felt this way before.

"Hey," He cooed, pulling me to the dark side of the hall way, "I'm not trying to come off as harsh or anything, I jus-"

There was a mentality I had, no matter the situation and it was the only thing I could think of, so I took my shot:

"Oh, just fuck it!"

With no other ways to explain, I held him by the face, kissing him. That was the only way I could express all the feelings. Lips so soft, heating up with every touch, having him shaking when my tongue slipped in a little, staying tender.

"I mean, I can fuck something," He chuckled against my lips, "If you keep kissing me like that."

"Oh yeah?" I smirked, not afraid anymore, "Remind me not to stop."

"You better not," He murmured, arm wrapping around my neck, taking a handful of my ass, keeping me close so our bodies were stuck together. 

I had no thoughts about stopping, almost ready to strip down right then and there, but we both froze at the sound of Stu's voice:

"Did they not come back yet?"

"Hop on," Adam whispered, jumping on his back and he ran around, taking the long way to his locker room, rushing in and locking the door.

I was giggling, needing a breath because he was running so fast. 

"Jesus, you can really step on it, huh?" I laughed; mouth shut with a kiss, Adam breathing:

"More than you know, girl."

My arms latched around his neck, smiles on our faces when he picked me up against the wall, our hips meeting and letting me feel his cock that was fighting with his tights.

"How about we get out of this gear then and you let me find out?" I offered and when he let my legs down, everything was petal to the metal. Clothes were flying, laughs when Adam about fell over, but once all of that was out of the way, I was in for it.

"If you've liked me this whole time, I wonder how wet you are," He chuckled, spreading my legs wide open, slapping his cock against my clit, earning his first moan while rolling his tip through my folds, getting it slicked, "Oh damn, girl. Now, that's fucking wet."

"Mhm," I whined at the good feeling, getting lost in bliss when he did it some more, teasing my entrance.

"That feel good?" He smiled down at me, seeing my head nod, "How about this?"

At first, his tip pop right in, but with a slight push, I was learning how thick he was. The sharp moans were enough for him to know to take it a little slow, feeding me inch by inch with slow rolls of his hips.

"Put it in deeper," I purred; Adam leaned down to me, kissing:

"You want all of it?"

"ALL of it," I smirked, biting his lower lip, moans sharp when he pulled his hips back, slamming his entire cock in, hips smacking off of mine, "Adam, oh my god!"

"You said go deeper," He recalled, slamming his cock again, "That you wanted all of it. Just giving you what you want, baby girl."

"Keep giving it to me," I cooed, hands wandering over his chest and back, "G-give it to me!"

All of the impact and wetness hit my clit hard, having me shuddering, a pinch past my sweet spot making my moans grow louder, which made him work even harder. 

Wet kisses all over my neck, biting at it a little, smiling when I was scratching at his back a little, noticing how I was so close to losing it all, walls clamping and making him ask:

"Trying to tell me something?"

"F-Fu," I choked, eyes rolling a little because he went harder, like he wanted me to choke on my words, but I was able to say, "I am so close to cuming, fuck."

"How close?" He wondered, sitting up straight and managing to move quicker too, finding his eyes through his golden locks, letting him know:

"So close, Adam! I'm almost there!"

"Come on, baby girl," He panted, bottoming out on every thrust, "Get there. I wanna feeling you cuming, already."

"I'm cuming now!" I moaned, whining, "Adam! I'm cuming so hard, got damn it!"

"Hell yeah," He smirked, closing his eyes and groaning at the death grip my walls had on his cock, squeezing my thighs hard and shaking at the feeling of my orgasm gushing hard all around him.

"Y-you good?" I panted, getting a few slow thrusts, watching his drenched cock slowly withdraw, holding it tight, tip so swollen, throbbing hard then all of his seed shooting out, all over my stomach and up to my breasts, it so hot that it made me shudder a little.

"Sorry about that," He laughed, biting his lip when I shook:

"Don't be sorry. That was so fucking hot."

"Next time we have a round-" He began, but I interrupted:

"Next time?"

"Next time, since you think that was hot," He repeated, kissing to me, "I am going to show you why they call me Hangman."