The Day After (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

"What a lovely name," His voice went along with the wind, being a gentleman and holding the door open for me.

I liked people who kept things short and simple. It wasn't a surprise to learn we both had hotel rooms, taking his since he did win the game. The door was swung open by backing into it, Adam's lips following in order to find mine. 

"I knew you were different," I stated, releasing the struggle impatience taking over my body, his chest and shoulders broad, built strong, learning every detail as my hands couldn't help themselves.

"I can say the same to you. Haven't seen a sexy, ballsy, fired up woman like you around here," He cooed along with a sloppy kiss, lending a hand in ditching our clothes.

My lips led his body to the bed, letting him have a show of me stripping down all the way, voice deliciously informed, "Ain't going to find another woman like me, baby boy."

"Rare," He agreed, "Then let me take the time to get a taste for myself."

A taste is exactly what he got, legs being pressed down as far as they could go, wet kisses followed by flicks of his tongue, exploring all over my clit and through my folds. His mouth sure had a way, not only with words. His beard against my inner thighs made my nerves burn a little more, mouth giving off so much heat in the process of eating me like his last meal.

A moan turned into a bratty whine expressed my disappointment, but I didn't need to say anything.

"Being a brat isn't going to get you anymore," He teased, fully naked and giving me a sight that I wanted to a moment of absorb. 

"I think your friend there disagrees," I giggled, discovering his real dirty side.

The arms showed incredible strength during the act of flipping me over, pulling me down to him by the hips, the wind strong and guiding a hard smack across my ass. God, it was good, only turning me on even more, especially when he took my hair like a ponytail, not afraid to tug my head back.

"I could tell you were a bit of brat. I'll have to knock that out of you," He whispered in my ear, "Fuck it out of you."

"Give me all you got," I encouraged, grinding against his HARD cock, "You can fuck me till I'm senseless."

"Senseless, huh?" He imagined, already getting a salacious reaction out me with a rough thrust, pushing all of his cock into me, hips bouncing off my ass, "Fuck you senseless, huh?"

"Damn right, boy," I smiled, sheets filling my hands, knees growing weak already, whining at the smack against my ass.

"I told you my name," He growled, pulling my hair harder, a wicked series of thrusts rocking my world, walls railed, even the bed was being knocked into the wall, "Say it."

Soon after, his crown was hitting my sweet spot, making stars burst behind my eyes as I cried out, "Oh my god."

I was just babbling hopeless, crying and almost begging when I felt his tempo change a few times, that little brat inside me disappearing. Pressure was hitting all over me, pleasure growing even stronger as my walls clenched, then a big wave a moisture hit and it knocked all of the breath out of me. My orgasm was intense, but it didn't even phase him, his thrusts still kept going the same pace, going deep with my walls almost swallowing him.

"What did I tell you?" He groaned, enjoying the pleasure and finding more in his request.

I didn't answer at first. Each snap of his hips felt like I was hollowed out. I could barely catch my breath, so he stopped for a moment, making me feel empty, but quickly put it back and went back to his rapid pace.