"It was Prince Daemon who was the culprit, your grace" The dragon keeper answered.

Daesella had a confused expression on her face. Why on earth would her uncle want to steal a dragon egg?

"Daemon" Viserys said.

"The Prince left a missive, which I believe might explain" Otto spoke up.

"It is the pleasure of Daemon Targaryen, the Prince of Dragonstone and rightful heir to the Iron Throne, to announce that he is to take a second wife in the tradition of Old Valyria. She is to assume the title Lady Mysaria of Dragonstone. Her Grace is with child and is to have a dragon's egg placed in the babe's cradle in the custom of House Targaryen." Maester Mellos said as he read the note "the prince has invited you to his wedding, your grace" Mellos finished.

Daesella scoffed lightly before taking notice of her sister's face. She grabbed her hand and gave it a soft reassuring squeeze.

"Who is lady Mysaria?" Corlys questioned.

"We believe..."

"Daemons whore" Otto finished "this is nothing less than sedition"

"I strongly agree, sire" Harwin father spoke up.

"My brother wishes to provoke me. To answer is to give him what he wants" Viserys stated.

"The realm is watching, your grace" Lord Colys said.

"What would you have me do?" Viserys asked.

"Send him to the Wall? Perhaps I could put his head on a spike" Daesellas father said sarcastically.

"Daemon has seized Dragonstone, has surrounded himself with an army of gold cloaks, and has now stolen a dangerous weapon..." Otto said

Daesella wasn't even truly paying attention to what the lords in the room were saying, she was too focused on her thoughts as to why her uncle would take an egg. She knew him, sure he loved his whores, but he would never be stupid enough to get one pregnant. He was far too ambitious to settle down and raise a bastard with one of his whores.

"Which egg did Daemon take?" Daesella questioned silently in high valyrian. This caused her sisters as well as everyone else's head in the room to turn. Daesella turned to look at the dragon keeper "which egg did Daemon take?" She asked again more loudly with a stern look on her face.

Viserys now too looked at the dragon keeper wanting to know the answer.

"The egg was dreamfyre's, my princess" The dragon keeper said "The same egg that you chose for Prince Baelon's cradle"

Viserys shifted his eyes from the dragon keepers to his second daughter, who had an angry look on her face. One that the king had only seen a handful of times before. He quickly stood up "Assemble a detachment, Otto. I will go to Dragonstone and drag Daemon back to face justice myself"

"Your grace" Otto said slowly "My apologies, Your Grace, but I cannot allow it. It's too dangerous. Daemon is without limit. Let me go to Dragonstone"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

As soon as everyone had left the room Daesella rushed back to her chambers with Rhaenyra right behind her. She was changing into her riding gear as her sister watched her "What are you doing Daesella?" Rhaenyra questioned.

"What does it look like Rhaenyra? I'm going to Dragonstone and getting that egg myself. God knows Otto won't know how to handle our uncle" Daesella said as she laced up her boots.

"I'm going with you," Rhaenyra said firmly.

Daesella was shaking her head "No you won't, you are our fathers heir, you must stay here where it is safe"