Chapter 1381-1385

Start from the beginning

Then, she put down the dessert in her hand and went upstairs.

When Jian Yiling headed into the study room, Zhai Yunsheng appeared to be busy with something.

He didn’t even look up when Jian Yiling entered the room.

In fact, even when she walked to his side, he didn’t turn his head to look at her.

Normally, as soon as Jian Yiling approached him, he would be stare at her with a wicked smile on his face. The smile made it seem as though he wanted to gobble her up at any moment.

However, he acted like he wasn’t aware of her presence today.

From this alone, Jian Yiling could confirm that he was indeed angry or jealous.

Jian Yiling silently stood by Zhai Yunsheng for a long time. Then, she made up her mind. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Zhai Yunsheng’s neck and took the initiative to kiss Zhai Yunsheng’s lips.

Never in a hundred years did Zhai Yunsheng expect that Jian Yiling would make such a move.

When her soft lips touched his, his brain suddenly shut down.

Anger? Jealousy? What was that? His brain was only fixated on the little rabbit in his arms.

As they kissed, Jian Yiling eventually ended up on Zhai Yunsheng’s lap.

After a while, Jian Yiling was slightly out of breath and her fair face was flushed red.

However, her arms were still hooked around Zhai Yunsheng’s neck.

Jian Yiling quickly realized that pregnancy made her even more sensitive than before.

•••

Chapter 1382: Is it Sweet Enough? (2)

Translator: Exodus Tales  
Editor: Exodus Tales

Her animal instincts were completely unleashed.

When Zhai Yunsheng looked at Jian Yiling, his mind became heated. He gently picked her up and placed her on the desk.

Jian Yiling looked at Zhai Yunsheng with confusion. What was happening?

Before she got a chance to think further, Zhai Yunsheng continued to kiss her.

Because of her pregnancy, the two of them hadn’t gotten a chance to be intimate for a long time.

And thus, both of them longed for each other.

After a while, Zhai Yunsheng finally let go of Jian Yiling. Jian Yiling’s shirt was crumpled and her shirt collar was loosened.

Similarly, Jian Yiling somehow managed to undo a few buttons on Zhai Yunsheng’s shirt. There were also several red marks peppered along Zhai Yunsheng’s collarbone.

Zhai Yunsheng looked at Jian Yiling and smiled: “This dessert is sweet enough.”

Jian Yiling looked away in embarrassment as she asked: “Then… Are you still jealous?”

Zhai Yunsheng gently poked Jian Yiling’s forehead as he questioned: “Why do you want to save his life?”

“I don’t know,” Jian Yiling answered truthfully. Of course, she wanted to help Qin Yufan and Qin Chuan’s mother. However, they did not account for the entire reason.

Then, Jian Yiling added: “I’m not planning to save him because I like him.”

Jian Yiling’s emotional intelligence which was often worrying finally did something correct today.