"No problem," she nodded, starting to braid Heather's curly brunette hair, the same way she did Kam's. "How you feeling about the game?"

"Okay, nervous,"

"That's what Kam said too, but you guys will do amazing," Hailey assured the other teen in the room.

"Thanks, Hailey,"

"Girls it's almost 10. Bus is outside," Jay said as he looked out the window to see the charter bus sitting in the parking lot.

Both girls grabbed their things, getting down to the bus to join their team and load up. They drove over to the arena silently, everyone dealing with their nerves in their own heads.

As they arrived at the arena, they all grabbed their bags and began to get off, and headed in. As soon as Kamryn stepped off the bus, she saw a blue Charger and blue Buick, sitting next to the matte gray Ram of her fathers. She smiled a little to herself as she thought it could be the team before shifting her focus to the game they needed to warm up for.

"Alright girls, drop your bags off to the side, start stretching. Let's go!" The coach spoke, all of the girls nodding in understanding. Everyone dropped their bags to the side and took off their team warm-ups before going to start stretching.

"God I'm nervous," Heather sighed, stretching her arms and looking over to her teammates.

"Yeah me too," Kam nodded, "But I think I saw my parent's whole unit out there so I think they're here for me,"

"That's awesome that they love you so much," Heather smiled, switching her arms.

"Yeah they are something," she chuckled, all of them getting ready.

They warmed up for a while, doing all kinds of different drills between all of the team and everyone felt ready.

"Alright guys, go get changed. Meet back here at 5:30 so we can stretch again," Jamie yelled, all of the girls nodding.

As soon as she got changed she looked to see it was only 5 so she had a little time to call her boyfriend so she pulled up his number and pressed the green phone.

"Hey," Keith answered with a smile.

"Hey," she chuckled a little, still nervous. "Finals are today,"

"I know, I have my Livestream all ready to go. I'm sorry I can't be there,"

"It's fine, my parents made the trip out and I think the team might have," she smiled, pacing the hall as she talked to him.

"Good. I'll be waiting to hear from you after. Good or bad,"

"Keith I'm so nervous,"

"Don't be. You're amazing. You know the game. Keep an eye on that trophy," he smiled, hearing kam let out a sigh.

"Thank you," she whispered, "how do you always know what to say?"

"I don't know. Just how my dad talks to my mom. All I ever grew up hearing," Keith chuckled, "just know that I love you and I'm rooting for you from afar,"

"I love you too," she beamed, looking up to see the team and her parents walking toward her. "I'll call you later,"

"Yep, good luck love,"

Kamryn hung up with a smile, heading to them.

"Hey kiddo," Kevin smiled, hugging her immediately. "You ready to go?"

"As ready as I can be," she chuckled, letting go of the hug.

"You're gonna crush it," Kim smiled, also hugging her.

"I hope,"

"You're my kid, you'll do great," Hailey chuckled, putting an arm around her.

"What time do you have to go over?"

"5:30,"

"Better get going," Adam smiled, "kill it, kid,"

"Will do," she smiled, handing her duffel bag to Jay before running to her team.