**~Chapter~14~The Rescue & The Decision~**

Start from the beginning

"what did you tell him?" I asked going up to Raina, she lookd uncomfortable, it didn't sit well with her usual elegance.

"I shouldn't..."

"please." I interrupted, "if it is any help I need to know."

She looked behind me, most likely looking to see if the king was watching.

"General Frey is Artemis' father, she was supposed to be Hayle's Suri." she whispered.

"HIS WHAT!" I shouted, causing everyone to stop and stare at us, Raina covering her face, and me seething. That bitch we saw when we first got here was his first!

"oh hell to the no!" I screamed and I was out the door.

If this whore had anything to do with my family's whereabouts...

My arms began to glow, I looked down for a second, my bracelets were glowing, they were as mad as I was.

Good.

She will answer to me, or she will answer to me, those were the choices, if she didn't like them...well she's in for the hurt.

Hayle's POV

Artemis was finally showing her true colors with this feat, I will be sure to punish her and her father severely...no I think I'll let Derik do it.

I was on the outskirts of the city now, this was where Frey had his mansion built, the other Generals were scattered throughout the city as well, but he was in charge of the main gate.

I approached the gate to his front door, and I was approached by two guards, "move aside!" I commanded.

"we are not allowed to do that sire." one said.

"under orders of General Frey, you specifically Prince Hayle, are not allowed to enter." The other finished.

That made me twitch, "so you deny entrance to your prince, under orders from my General?"

They both nodded.

I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose at the same time.

"I am so sorry about this." I controlled the water around them and threw them into the gate.

I had no time for stupidity, I went through the door, I went to the second floor, and swam through the familiar halls, goddess knows that I have been dragged here enough times.

I burst through Artemis' door, and the sight made me gag.

Frey was floating, his blood flowing from his neck turning the water around him red, and above him, Artemis held his sword bloodied and all frowning, "you chose wrong daddy."

"Artemis!" I yelled, she turned towards me smiling now, her lionfish tail fluttering in delight.

"what are you doing here?" she asked.

"where are they?" I demanded.

"who is ..."

"do not play games Artemis! Where are Derik's family!"

He smile faded into a look of disgust, "why would you care about some lowly humans? For all you know I could have killed them already." She stated.

That was it, I held out my arm and an air bubble formed around her making her tail flop around, and her yell, "what in the Goddess' name are you doing! You are my Suri!"

I gave her a small smile, I came closer to her prison, "I am nothing to you." I said in a low voice.

She froze, and turned to stare at me with a wild look of bewilderment before looking down fists clenched, "fine," she mumbled through gritted teeth, her anger showing plainly on her face, "if I cannot have you then no one can." she thrust her right hand upward, and the sudden flash of fire that flared from her fist blinded me making me lose my concentration, while her other hand reached for the floor making the mansion shake violently which made the walls begin to crack and the floor below begin to open up wide into a small trench.