"I didn't, uh, come here to eat, Klaus." Stefan says, vocalising my thoughts. Thank you, Stefan!
"Yeah, and I didn't want to come here at all, but I was forced to." I speak now. Klaus audibly chuckles.
"Well, we can sit and eat... ...or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours," he says, looking between Damon and Stefan as he himself takes a seat.

"I vote for the second option?" I say, raising my hand like I'm in school. Four pairs of eyes glare at me.
"What?" I say incredulously. "Oh, that's right. I don't have a choice in anything. Do I?" I grit out as I take a seat opposite Klaus.

I push the food around on my plate as I semi listen to Klaus and Elijah talk about their past. There is some back and forth between my brothers and Klaus, but I just stay out of it. Doesn't matter what I say or think anyway, does it?

"You lost your appetite?" Klaus questions.
"Eat up, Sophia. It's getting cold." Elijah finally acknowledges my presence.
"I don't even want it," I tell them both, but my voice is barely audible and I refuse to look at Elijah.
"Sophia..." he says my name in what I can only construe as a warning.
"I said, I don't want it, didn't I?!" My tone is less then respectful.

I can see him in my peripheral vision, wiping his mouth with his napkin before standing up from the table.
"Sophia, come with me." Elijah says as he comes to stand behind me.
"No," my reply is curt and straight to the point.
"It's not an option, Sophia," he pulls my chair backwards as he speaks.

Damon nor Stefan get involved as they know the relationship Elijah and I had before he disappeared.
"Elijah, back off and get the fuck away from me," I growl, turning to face him.

"Feisty," I hear Klaus say at the same time I see Damon jump from his seat. He looks ready to murder me.
"It's ok, Damon. Please, remain where you are and finish your meal. I will deal with this situation." Did Elijah just call me a situation? I laugh out loud as a response. He's fucking rude!

Without another word, Elijah picks me up off a the chair, from under my arms like a little kid.
"Get off of me, now!" I try to wiggle out of his grasp, not wanting to hear his excuses, as he drags me from the room.
"Stop this foolishness, immediately" he replies, lifting me up so my butt was sat on his hip, his arm tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Elijah... stop treating me like a am fucking 3!" I all but yell. He acts like I am not even speaking, still carrying me to where he wants me to be. I look to my brothers for help, but one look at their faces tells me that won't be happening. Dicks!

Elijah put me back on my feet when we are in the living room, away from everyone else.
"Sit down!" He says, pointing his finger at the near by sofa. I adopt a stern glare as I straighten my posture. "Are you challenging me?" His lips press in to a thin line and his eyebrows furrow.
"No!" I back down, reminding myself that I need to pick my fights. This one is one I don't need.

"Well, I believe we have a little catching up to do." Elijah smiles at me like we are best friends. Ugh! He sits down, pulling me down to the spot next to him. I scoot away from him, sitting on the opposite end of the same sofa.

"Sophia, what is wrong?" He turns to face me, his right leg needing to prop up on the cushion to accommodate his position. I snort at his question.
"What's wrong? Are you kidding me right now?" I can feel the tears building up behind my eyes. I look up to the ceiling, blinking rapidly, trying to force them back down.

"Sophia, I'm not understanding what is wrong with you, so I would appreciate it if you could speak to me about it." His voice remains calm. I wish I could say the same.
"Are you seriously that fucking dumb, that you don't know what my issue is?" I move to the edge of the seat, ready to run at any second.