42. 💞𝔉𝔲 𝔛𝔦𝔞𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔫.

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Fu Xiaolan tiptoed towards the door of her mother's room after making sure that her mother was sleeping.

She made sure not to disturb her mother as she closed the door behind her and made her way into her own room.

The moment she entered her own room, her demeanor changed.

Her gaze became sharp as she opened her laptop on her bed.

She picked up her phone and dialed a number. ["Is everything prepared?"]

["Yes."]

She heard the answer.

["Good. I want you to do this tomorrow. Make sure that he is dead."]

["Got it. How about your brother? Is he still alive after drinking the poison?"]

["Are you concerned about his well being?"] She asked before chuckling. ["He is still alive. We can still use him, for now."]

["I was asking about the poison. I have made it. I want to know if it worked."] The voice reasoned.

["I know. I know it was perfect."]

["Do you think Fu Jin and Jiang Yue know about you?"] The voice asked.

["No. They are suspecting my father."] Fu Xiaolan answered.

["Be careful, that Jiang Yue is smart. She might be even smarter than you."]

["Hehe. What a joke. That woman is a seductress. She might be a little smart, but that's just it-a little."] She answered.

["Don't tell me that you took a liking of her?"] The voice giggled. ["Do you want me to take care of her? Don't worry, I will let you have a little taste."]

["Stupid."] Fu Xiaolan rolled her eyes.  ["Call me tomorrow after you successfully killed him."] She said before dropping the call.

Then, she crossed her arms on her chest. A habit, that she usually did when she was thinking.

She hated the Fu family. She hated her mother, father and everyone in the Fu family.

The only way to satisfy her raging heart was to make them crumble.

Without the Fu family, she would have been a normal person.

She would have been a normal man, running around, courting women and doing what he liked.

However, because of the stupid Fu family, she had become like this.

A puppet.

Someone, who was made into something he was not.

Someone, who was controlled and abused.

Fu Xiaolan took a sharp breath before looking at her soft white hands.