Prologue

It was 1976 and all the students were in the great hall eating and gossiping. On the Gryffindor table we have the four marauders Remus Lupin, Sirius Back, James Potter, and Peter Pettigrew. The brown headed boy with the round glasses was staring at the beautiful red head down the table a little bit from him. Her name was Lily Evans and to him she was his Lily Flower. James turns to his friends along with his sister who is sitting beside them, listening to them talk about the pranks that they will pull this year. Her name is Jayden Potter she's a Hufflepuff, but loves sitting by her brother. Together they were known as the JPs. That's who I am now we can tell it from my point of view now.

My brother said to us "I'm going to marry her one day you guys, we are going to fall in love and have some babies." The boys snort and scoff, but I give him a hopeful look and encouragement. That's one thing my brother and I do, we encourage each other and never give up on each other. "Yeah right prongs this is our seventh year and she hasn't looked at you yet." Peter says I happen to look over and see a certain flower looking this way towards my very own JP. "Oh yeah wormy, then why is Lily looking towards James now?" James gasps and looks toward Lily again. She sports a smile when their eyes meet and so does he. My eyes meet a certain pair of grey ones a person who is at the far side on the Slytherin table. He smiles at me and I do the same.

The great hall doors then bang open my parents come in along with the Weasleys, Madam Bones, Moody, the Blacks, and the Malfoys.

I look towards Regulus again and he shrugs. Albus gives them a questionable look "why are we here Albus?" He then looks down at the dvds to the letter and then back at them. "You all got a letter didn't you?" They all nod, I get up and ask my mother for the note. " I solemnly swear I am up to no good. Dear Hogwarts, if you have gotten this letter than I have very important information. You can prevent from what's going to happen in the future. It will show what has happen throughout our lives. Time will also stop so you don't have to worry about that. Love the future generation. Ps. See you soon! mischief managed! "

As I sat down by James again a bright light appeared and voices were heard.
"Move Ron!"
"Get off!"
"Quit touching my hair!"
"Harry your hurting my back!"
"Sorry Ginny!"
"This is a disaster!"

They all get up and look around at us, Minnie walks over to them. "Hello? I'm guessing from the letter that you were sent from the future?" They nod their heads. "Well why don't you introduce yourselves and we can begin!" A girl with brown bushy hair then walks up. "Hi my name is Hermione Weasley née Granger I'm 24 and a Gryffindor." A boy with red hair with freckles then walks up, doesn't take a genius to know who his parents are Along with the other ones. "My name is Ron Weasley I'm 24 and a Gryffindor" another two boys walk up "we are George and Fred Weasley, we are 26 and a Gryffindor!" I look over to Gideon and Fabian they meet my eyes and wink. They have been my best friends since sorting, they beamed with happiness at the twins. A girl with red hair then walks up "my name in Ginny Potter nee Weasley. I'm 22 and a Gryffindor." My eyes go huge as I look toward my brother. The Weasley' s back up to then future generation. The guy with the brown hair that looks a lot like Frank walks up. "My name is Neville Longbottom I'm 24 and I am Gryffindor! "Then a boy with bleach blonde hair walks up "Merry Meet my name is Draco Malfoy , 24 and a Slytherin." I smile towards Reggie knowing this kid looks like Lucius and Narcissa. A kid with black hair comes up with a younger one "I am Alya Euphemia Black and this is Ares Orion Black and I'm 22 and he's 5 and we are the Potter blacks! I was in Slytherin!"

Everyone looks towards Sirius and I but I know whose kids they belong to... Regulus and I. Sirius looks towards me and then Moony and then me again and then gasps. "Who are your parents?" Remus asks them. And then Sirius's eyes go huge he starts pointing "you! What! Noo way! I KNEW IT!!!" She then asks "our parents are Regulus Black and Jayden Potter." I get up and walk towards my children. 

When they all see me, they run towards me and wrap me in a group hug. "Okay? I'm guessing in the future I do something big huh? I love that I'm the favorite. Take that James!" They start laughing with a sad smile. A angry sound comes from the Slytherin side of the room. Regulus's mother walks toward him angrily and I throw a body bind hex toward her "you will never touch him again. He is going to live with me now!" He then walks over to his brother and they smile to each other as he sits down beside him. "We have other siblings but they couldn't come" they told us.

I nod, wonder on how many kids I have. I look behind them to see a younger version of my brother "and you are?" I ask kindly with a soft smile. He rubs his neck and says "my name is Harry Potter I'm 24 and In Gryffindor my parents are James Potter and...Lily Evans!" My eyes go huge I turn to look at my brother with a happy smile while all the others have jaws dropped. "I got Evans! Yessss!" He then runs and gives her a kiss on the cheek. I then turn back to the kids in front of me. "It's great to meet you all! How about we get comfortable yeah?!" I then turn the tables into couches and a snack table on the far side of the wall. I wink and walk towards Reggie snuggling up to him. He gives me a kiss on the cheek as the movies begin.