𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He'd run a bath for you, massage your WHOLE body, give kisses and ask "How are you feeling? Did I make you feel good?" after taking a bath you'll both cuddle on (your choice of place) until you'll eventually fall asleep in each other's arms.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His favorite body part of his are his neck. He loves it when you leave a mark on his neck. He would even make it visible for the others to see.

His favorite body part of yours are your hands. He loves it when he can hold it while doing the dirty. He also loves it when you can intertwine with his hand too. He thinks it's the cutest thing ever.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He just wears a condom. This bitchass doesn't want kids and doesn't want to risk not wearing a condom.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

I imagine he's straightforward and honest. So, he doesn't hide anything.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Yes. He had a few night stands with women before...And he was very cocky and kept flexing on how many women he slept with. (Don't worry. This man stopped doing that after meeting you.)

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Missionary.
Loves seeing your faces contorts to pleasure and seeing you melt. Also loves it 'cause he can hold your hands.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

He'd say a few jokes here and there.
Not often though. Hes mostly serious about it.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He has a small hair there and yes, it does match his hair. (lmfao)

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He isn't that romantic.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

He masturbates only when you're away/doing something and he doesn't want to disturb you so he'd often just take care of it himself.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Praise.
He loves reassurance that he's doing good.

Handcuffs.
Loves seeing your hands all tied up and you being all whiny to touch yourself.
Other than that, he's pretty vanilla.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Doesn't mind anywhere just as long as you're fine and comfy with it.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Bite his neck and you'll be done for.
Also run your hands on his hair, he'll melt and get horny.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Anything that makes you uncomfortable or seeing you in pain.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He likes both giving and receiving but he much prefers in receiving.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He could be fast and rough and he could be slow and sensual. Depending on what you prefer.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He doesn't really like quickies. He'd much prefer the actual whole thing.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He's up for it. Aslong as you're fine and comfortable with it and you're also up for it.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

He'd last over 5 rounds.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

He only owns a cuff. Thats it lmfao

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

You'd tease him with dirty talk and enjoy seeing him all riled up.
He'd also tease you with rubbing his dick on your ass while in public.
So you're both kinda 50/50 on it.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He'd make a whiny moan on rare cases but he mostly grunts and groans

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He has unbelievable love for cats. He adores them so much to the point that he WOULD adopt the whole world's cats but you stopped him from doing so.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Around 9 inches.
Tall and has veins.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Pretty average. (I think 🤭)

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

After doing the aftercare, (about 1 hour and 30 mins) He'd relax and cuddle and fall asleep w u.

(This is my first publish so please tell me if i have grammatical errors. I hope I did okay. 😭)