Chapter 1

"Hey Harry can I talk to you?" Asked Ginny.
" Sure," replied Harry.
" Did you ever think about children, because I wanted to have some," said Ginny.
" Whatever makes you happy, so let's start now," said Harry as he picked Ginny and went to their room and stripped off his clothes then Ginny's and then they started kissing on the bed and eventually Harry stuck his penis in Ginny's vegina and pushed. Ginny made groaning and moaning sounds but gave Harry a signal not to stop and so Harry started sucking on Ginny's left boob. This went on for a few hours and went back to kissing on the lips and kissing more harder and more fiercely. After 3 more hours of this, they stopped and went to sleep. The next day, Ginny and Harry talked about this and agreed to do it for a couple of months since they loved having sex. And after dinner that night Ginny said
" Hey Harry, are you ready for another night of sex? And I was wondering if we could do this all night and take work off to do it all day tomorrow too,"asked Ginny
"I'm ready and of course I'll do all day tomorrow it's fun I love you're lips,boobs ,vegina and skin to suck on," replied Harry and went to their room with the Ginny and they had sex again but Ginny and Harry were kissing mostly on the lips and then Harry stuck his penis in Ginny and pushed really deep in and Ginny made sounds of pleasure. Then Harry had his arms around Ginny's butt and was squeezing tightly while Ginny was simply loving and responded with giving Harry a deep kiss on the lips and put her tounge on his bottom lip asking for entrance, which Harry accepted and Harry pulled away told her to close her eyes and did something he never did before, he started to lick her neck and pulled his penis out of Ginny and licked there in Ginny's vegina. Then Ginny pulled Harry up to her lips, put Harry's penis back in her and their him to push hard and deep and didn't care about the pain and Harry did as he was told and went to making out with Ginny and it went on for hours and finally they went to sleep and in the morning, Harry pulled the shades down so it was dark in the room and went back to Ginny and said it was time to do more sex and they did it until Harry practically crushed Ginny by laying on top of her and then Ginny did the same to Harry and put his penis back in her and Harry got the idea and pushed and by the time they were done they were hungry so they put on pajamas without putting on a bra or underwear and ordered a pizza. After that ate the pizza they went back to the room and had ten hours of sex,kissing,groaning,moaning and kissing. They then went to sleep and Harry had to go to work the next day. After work and dinner, Ginny asked if they wanted to do sex again and Harry said he would love to so they went up to their room to do more sex which was more licking, kissing,pushing,sucking and crushing.

(Six months later and Ginny is giving birth)

"Just keep pushing,Gin," said Harry reassuring. Two hours later the baby came out and it was a boy sonHarry and Ginny named it James Sirius Potter.

TO BE CONTINUED!! PLEASE COMMENT