" I.. I am.. sor..sorry ... Mujhe nahi laga tha asa.. ada Kuch ho jayega .... I .. I didn't knew .. I .. I am sorry Mahir.. " she cried clinging to me.. I sighed and squeezed her petite frame in my arms..

" It's.. it's ok love.. I know.. I know Tumne jaan bujhke ass kuch nahi kiya hai... But you should've been careful na baby? Ase jagah par asi cheeze hons are common.. it should be us who should take care and be aware.. hmm?" I asked when she nodded in between her cries.

" Now promise me you won't ever do something like that..." I demanded backing off and holding her by her shoulders..

" I promise.." she said nodding her head making me smile..

I cupped her face and wiped all the tears... Leaning forward I kissed her forehead and smile down at her..

" And I'm sorry for not holding you back then when you stumbled.." I said sincerely when her smiling face turned into a frowning one.

" Yeah because you were on your Angry Hulk mode.." she muttered making me laugh.

" I love you Bela.. never ever risk yourself like that.. you're my everything... Main kho nahi sakta tumhe.." I said pulling her in a hug..

" I love you too Mahir ji.. and I promise I won't do anything like that ever again.." she said kissing my cheeks making me smile.

That night we went back to Mumbai.. the family didn't knew what happened except Yuvi as I called him for help and asked him to keep it a secret not to make the family worried...

But guess what ? Even after all my efforts they got to know as the very next day the whole incident was there on the first page of the newspaper.. sling with a picture of Mr and Bela where I hugged her close to myself.

The family threw multiple questions and kept on asking Bela if she was fine.. it felt really good to see.. how my whole family was so attached to her.. how she was the heart of our world..

She wasn't just my everything but she meant alot to my family and friends as well.

I smiled as I saw her laughing to something that Yuvi said... As she sat there with mom, Vish and Sania having their usual talks of the evening.

" Arey Mahir? Aa gaya tu? Chal fresh ho ja... Fir sath me chai peete hai sab.." mom said smiling at me.. I nodded walking towards them.. Bela got up taking my bag and blazer from me while I smiled at her softly.

" Tum cafe nahi gayi ajj?" I asked as we started making our way towards our room..

" Nahi .. socha parso se join karu.. Kal Sunday hai.. toh man nahi kar raha.." she replied smiling opening the door for me.

" Hmm.. toh Kal Kahi ghumne chale?" I asked taking a seat on the bed as she handed me a glass of water.

" Sacchi? " She asked with her twinkling eyed while I chuckled looking at her .

" Mucchi.. as parso se tum cafe join kar rahi ho.. dono busy ho jayenge... Fir toh mushkil se bahar jane ka mauka milega hume sath me.. so socha kal chal lete hai ." I said taking the fresh clothes and moving towards the washroom..

" Ok.. main Baki sab ko bhi inform kar deti hu.." she chirped and started going when I held her wrist pulling her back towards me.. her soft front collided with my hard one making her gasp.

" Why ? Bakio ko kyu inform karna?" I asked raising my brows..

" Sab . Sab sath me ja rahe hai na?" She asked nervously due to our proximity.