Part 8 > Wow, that sounds fun

Start from the beginning

🤍🤍🤍

I sigh and sit down next to Aria in the kitchen, most people are gone, only the party of ten is still there and two regulars that always sit by the window.

"That's not natural." I say and the two girls hum in agreement. "I did not expect that on a Saturday in November, I mean sure, Saturday are mostly busy, but not in fucking November!" Aria throws her hands in the air.

"Honestly, we need people to work here, we're handeling this with three people, four if we count Will, but that fucker can't even steam milk." I point out and Phoenix chuckles while Aria snorts.

I already had the urge to bang my head on the table when I heard the bell ring, indicating that someone was walking in.

"Who's taking it?" Phone asks and we all exchanged looks, not wanting to do it. Aria suddenly puts a finger on her nose and my hand shoots up but Phoenix was faster.

"Oh good Lord." I stand up and walk out. "Awe, poor Y/n." Aria says in a little baby voice as she grins.

"Fuck you, Ari." I say as I open the door of the kitchens. "Wow, watch your language, N/n." I smile as I look up.

"What are you doing here? It's a Saturday." I grin at Seth who was on the other side of the counter. "Well, I- we, felt like coming." He gestured to three others behind him.

"Oh, hi." I wave at them. "So, who are you're friends?" I asked with a smile, I of course knew who they where, I had watched multiple videos with Lily, but they didn't know me, so it would be weird if I knew them.

"Oh, these are Sam and Colby and that's Nate." He said, gesturing to the boys, who all said hi.

"And this, is Y/n, for you three." He said and I smiled. "So, what are you up to?" I asked and they all exchanged glances.

"We're actually here to ask you something." Seth said with a sheepish smile and I had a bit of a bad feeling. "Why?" I ask a bit sceptical.

"We wondered if you wanted to come to a haunted house with us, you know explore it, talk to some ghosts." Colby said and I glanced at Seth who just smiled.

"I- I mean, if you don't mind, sure, I'd like to come along, but I can't promise you I won't scream." I said with a nervous chuckle and they all grinned.

"Don't worry, you won't be the only one." Nate pointed at Sam without him noticing and I pursed my lips to try to not laugh.

"When is this visit?" I asked, getting my phone out of my back pocket to note it down.

"Well, it's today, actually." Seth said and I looked up. "Today? Oh Aria is going to be so happy." I said sarcastically.

"Hey, Aria! I'm leaving you alone with Phoe, alright?" I yell into the kitchen.

The small window in the wall opened up. "Why? Oh, hey Seth." She greeted.

"I'm going to a haunted house." I pointed to the boys and a grin grew over Arias face. "Oh, Lily is going to love this one." She said and walked away, later appearing through the door.

"When are you going then?" She asked, sparing a small glance at Seth. "Uh- right now." He said with a breathy chuckle.

"Seth you can't just steal her away at random moments, we still need her." Aria scolded and he just shrugged. "You should hire more people then."