HOMESICK #1

Hi -
-this story has Gressil (which means that there are warnings AKA:
-Cuts
-Gore (not a lot)
-swearing
-Mention of Sexual reactions

________________________________________________________________________________

Gressil walked away from Y/N's unconscious body. Brushing his unusually Thin hand through his long, knotted, dark hair.
"Fuck", he said under his breath, while putting his over sided black t-shirt back on over his fishnet one. "Why dose he react like that, the pain makes his screams for help so lewd."
Gressil brushes his hands through his hair once again while his mouth fixes the shape of a maniac like smirk and his face goes a bright red.
"shit this might get interesting when There in my possession."
A little while later, Y/N wakes up, still chained to the wall and avoiding eye contact with the dead bodies in the corner of the room. They were chained there for god knows how long but long enough to be covered in cuts and scars from that psycho, yet something about it made Y/N long for the pain.
"Morning punching bag~," Gressil had that smirk a plastered over his face still, looking up and down Y/N's Body admiring his handiwork "I have to get your fat ass upstairs" Gressil throughs his t-shirt at Y/N before un-chaining Them from the wall.
Gressil leans closer to Y/N's ear before whispering, "Hoped you dreamed of me~"
once Y/N finished putting on the shirt and Gressil casually picked up Y/N letting Y/N fall into a false sense of security before pressing his nails into the almost fresh wound, making it blead. The hand that was closest to Y/N's Chest proceeded to trace around it. As he did so Gressil watched Y/N squirm and wiggle to get out of his touch. on about the last set of stairs when a somewhat quiet voice called to Gressil before the hands of the speaker stopped themselves from crying. The sight of Y/N's broken body must have been too much for the small girl that the voice belonged too. 
"ahhhh.....G..Gressil....are t..t..they ok?," The girl's voice was sheepish and frail when she spoke
"well t o m a t o there in my care so why do you care?"
" w.w...well the ne...new girl-,"unfortunately the girl was interrupted by the man who was carrying Y/N
"go find someone else, cant you see I'm busy" Gressil's tone was sharp and aggressive in this case
Gressil walked past the small girl who was frozen where she stood. The door to the room Gressil Had taken Y/N too slammed shut, and Y/N was tossed onto the bed in that room. After Gressil had gone to lock the door, Y/N noticed him pull a knife out of his pocket and slam it into the doorframe
"if your not careful that doorframe will be your neck in a minuet" The glare in Gressil's eyes didn't look at Y/N but instead to a photo frame on the desk. Gressil's knife collides with the photo frame.
Gressil walks to beside Y/N and says "hold still"
________________________________________________________________________________-word count-465
sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes