03 | The Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

"Who are they now. Meera has three younger sisters?" Veer questioned.

"No she just has two." Tapish answered.

"But Ba-"

"Oh Bani. She nothing. For you she's a gold digger right? Then why do you ask? Shes an orphan Meera's father got her on the accident. So she doesn't count one."

Tapish saw veer was drowned in his thoughts. And He let Veer think about Bani. After all he had come in for the reason. To give a reason to veer to think about her. And may be this sympathy game would do.

But this was not happening that easy. It was never a easy  straight road ride for them. It was and it is always the rollercoaster ride.

As soon as Tapish was out Ponky who had heard the conversation was ready to fill veer's mind with shit against Bani again.

Ponky came in with his sad face. Veer, as he saw Ponky with the dull face he asked about the same.
Ponky overdramatically said he was alone. And lonely.

"Why you feel your lonely Ponky , we all are here"

"But nothing can be and nobody can be my father. She killed him."

"What.? Uncle is no more? How I missed this. And why nobody told me about this. Nor you nor Dad. What the hell is going on here..?" His frustration of not knowing such important factor was seen in his voice.

"Yes, Veer brother. She killed him. That Bani. Because dad had caught her red handed. And he knew she was here for money and all the fantacy. Specially behind you. He wanted to stop her and save you. But before that she killed him. She killed him. " Ponky hugged Veer.

This broke veer. He was close to his uncle. And not having him by his side broke his heart. He was never the one to express his feeling for anyone until Bani happened to him and now he doesn't have Bani in his memories too.

As he came to know that Bani killed his dear uncle he was hurt more. He was now slightly missing her. Though he will never accept and will never address it. But there was something unexplainable he felt towards Bani. And now the hatered just got pumped up. He hated her for the lie that was told. Which was not completely lie. But the way Ponky portrayed it would definitely make it difficult for him and his heart which was already in confusion ,this information didn't help.

This was all together a very new and shocking truth that veer got to know with different explaination which was totally opposite to the fact. But the only thing that was true in this shit was. Yes, Bani had killed him. He was crossing his limits and that made Bani to kill Pavan for the betterment for both the clans.

But who was there to explain this to veer. None. And obviously Veer mistook her yet again. The slow and steady soft corner which was sprouting in his heart was ruptured with the false.

***

As Bani was distrubed she wanted to get out for a while to think straight and at the same time Ritu asked Bani and mehek or Dehek to go out for purchasing a marriage related stuff. And as usual the lazy girls didn't agree and Meera thought of accompanying her to the market. And that would be a good time to discuss their plan too.

Bani and Meera reached the market and stepped down from the auto rickshaw.

"We need to buy red Pallu and a sliver plate for the welcome" Bani tried remembering.

"Bani umm.. let's divide. So that the work will finish soon. And can get back home and you could also rest." Meera suggested.

"Fine. Sounds good" Bani confirmed and both walked in the respective directions.