Part 7> looking good

Start from the beginning

"I told you not to do it!" Seth scolds her and Aria just laughs. "Oh you little-" I look behind me to see a red stain on the wall and the tomato on the ground.

"Go clean it up before we have a permanent reminder." I say pointing at the stain. With a little complaining Aria gets to work.

🤍🤍🤍

It's almost Christmas and the lot of us decided we will be celebrating together on Christmas Eve.

So we will all be at Will and Aria's house, and 'we all' means: Phoenix, Yara, Aria, Will, me and Seth.

We're celebrating on Christmas Eve because the next day we will be with our families and Yara, Phoenix and Seth had plans with others on the second day.

Our city famous Christmas cakes are back again of course and we will need one for the party.

It's a Friday, meaning bar day. While cleaning up and transforming everything into a bar Will and Seth come walking in together.

"Oh, your finally joining bar day." I comment and Seth rolls his eyes. "I've been here before remember? When I worked here for three weeks to get your number." He says and I grin.

"The things you would do for me are incredible, three whole weeks, such a nightmare." I say and everyone laughs.

A while later the 'open' sign hangs out and the taps get put on the counter. The cooling gets locked so a drunk can't get in.
We cleaned the kitchen though we all know it isn't gonna last an hour.

The first two men that come in are regulars, they come in often and Phoenix knows them from her previous job.

Soon after they come in it gets crowded. The music isn't too loud but some people are singing along with the populair song.

I'm walking around with snacks handing them out while Aria is taking orders. I walk towards the last two girls to give them their snacks when I get called over by Phoenix.

I quickly hand the girls their snacks and walk her way. "Yo, you need somethin'?" I ask and she nods towards a girl that stands by the counter looking like she's about to cry.

"She asked for an angel shot." Phoenix whispers to me and I feel my stomach sink. "Is there someone making you uncomfortable?" I ask the girl and she slowly looks at a guy that is already staring at her and looks like he is about to stand up from his seat.

"That little-" I am about to go his way to get some sense into his non-existing brains but Phoenix stops me. "Breath in and out, Y/n. Help the poor girl I'll handle him." She says and makes her way towards him.

I look at the girl. "Come, you can go in the kitchen." I say and she smiles relieved. She walks behind me and I open the kitchen door and walk in with her.

"What's your name?" I ask while closing the door. "My name is Robin." She says softly.

"Hi Robin, would you like some water?" I ask and she nods shyly. I grab a glass and put some water in it. I then hand it to her and she takes a sip.

"Thank you so much, he was talking to me and he seemed nice, then he started asking me to come home with him and when I refused he got angry and grabbed my arm." She explains.

"That little..." I breath in and out and then walk towards the door. "I'll be back in a second, the keys are there, if you feel unsafe you may lock the door." I explain and walk out.

When I walk out I can see Phoenix pointing towards the door and the guy refusing to leave. Their causing a little of a scene and multiple people are watching.