"Don't get me wrong, All Might is wonderful hero, sure, there was a heavy initial drop while the new hierarchy was created, but villains repopulate quickly. Civilians got robbed just as much, hero attacks remained pretty much the same, nothing really changed for the better. Really, if anything crime got smarter now that the big villains held all the power. If you think crime actually lower, then you only checked the overall rates which is just an average of all types of crime. Averages can change drastically even if only one number in the equation sees significant change after all." Present Mic suddenly whistle and the teens all look awkwardly. Izuku really just say them what he was thinking.

"And what I’m saying, All Might’s so-called era of peace was an illusion and all he really did was enable those big time villains you guys love worrying about so much to rise to power. And for further evidence, I saw a "secret" organization that might affect us in the future. I'll discuss it later since my evidence wasn't enough. I'll be asking you, did honestly think the space that villain you arrested had occupied would just stay empty, did you?" Izuku ask looking to his mentor. All Might sigh and shake his head.

"I didn't know... It will result all of my effort into this state. I thought.... I thought I'm helping," All Might mutter.

"You clearly didn't fully understand it didn't you?" Gran Torino ask. All Might look to him confused.

"Midoriya didn't told you, you're entirely wrong. But he did pointed that you shouldn't make yourself isolated to do the job," Gran Torino said. All Might blush in embarrassment.

Of course, you big baffoon wouldn’t actually check which category went down and just assume you're stopping crime that actually affects civilians. I don’t know why I’m surprised." Aizawa huffed unhelpfully.

"You just loves making underground hero’s job so much harder," Aizawa bitterly said.

"I... It wasn't my intention to do so... I thought I'm doing my job correctly. I'm deeply sorry for this and I guess, I'll try to work with others from now on," All Might said. The teens all awkwardly look to the Number One hero who had been lectures by someone.

"Plus, the whole symbol of peace shit, is why heroes are expected to be perfect and do no wrong, why civilians think a hero will always come and they don’t have to call in shit. In their eyes you saves everyone and can do no wrong after all. Heck, it’s why the commercialization of the industry has gotten so bad too! You can’t go 5 feet without seeing All Might’s face selling something! Is that what peace is to you? Your face on every billboard promoting dumb shit like soda and cologne?" Aizawa snorted. All Might wanted to be eaten by the ground at that moment. Nezu just gleefully watching them.

"You shouldnt made, the only pillar of justice for society to balance upon. A structure supported by a single pillar isn’t stable, it’s precarious. Enough weight to either side and the structure will tip and fall, regardless of if the pillar still stands strong. This society has no structural integrity balanced on this single faulty pillar. Besides did you even think of what will happen the moment you retire? You'll probably see the society crumbles as crime lord will reveal themselves. And of course the villains and criminals will probably be bold to do bold crimes," Izuku said. Present Mic and Takeshi look to All Might with pity.

"I didn't know it will happen if All Might suddenly went out of commission," Denki said and shiver in that thought.

"This is something we need to actually take a precaution. Specially we all know we had limited time," Principal Nezu said.

"With the help of All For One, I had a proposal plan to actually give this a solution," Izuku said.

"We're listening," Tsukauchi tiredly said. Just listening to what happen makes him worried as he look to All Might.