Nico Robin x Male Reader Lemon 🍋

Start from the beginning

Robin: Ok fine! You got me! But you tell no one!

Nami: Ok fine...but when will you tell him?

Robin: I'm not sure, he doesn't really seem to notice me. If you know what i mean.

Nami: Loud and clear. Hey! I have an idea to get Y/N to notice you.

Robin: Hmm?

Nami: When everyone is in the water, you should totally take off your bra in front of him.

Robin: NO WAY!

Nami: Fine then. I guess Y/N will never notice you.

The Sunny then docked on the beach (in shallow water, because of Luffy, Chopper, Robin, and Brook) and then Sanji began his BBQ, Usopp, Franky, Luffy, Brook, Y/N and Chopper splashed in the water, Jimbe meditated in the ocean water, Zoro Relaxed on his floaty, and Nami and Robin sunbathed.

Robin had sunglasses on so Nami wouldn't see her looking at Y/N. He floated in the ocean water until he was splashed by Luffy. Then the splash war happened. Y/N eventually won and hugged it out with Luffy.

About a couple hours of playing, eating, splashing, and swimming, the straw hats decided to call it a day.

Y/N: dang, i think i left my sword on the beach. I'll be right back!

As Y/N left to get his sword, Robin thought about what Nami had said.

FLASHBACK:

Nami: When everyone is in the water, you should totally take off your bra in front of him.

Robin: NO WAY!

Nami: Fine then. I guess Y/N will never notice you.

END OF FLASHBACK

Robin: What other choice do i have?

Robin carefully snuck on the ship and quietly fallowed Y/N back on the island.

Y/N: Thank goodness! I thought I almost lost you!

Y/N said when he found his sword.

Robin snuck behind Y/N, and took a deep breath. And removed her top.

Robin: Y-Y/N....?

Robin Nervously said.

Y/N turned to her direction.

Y/N: Oh, what's up R......gh!

Y/N's calm expression turned into a deep red blush at the sight at robins breast. It shocked him so hard that it caused him to drop his sword.....which stabbed him in the foot.

Y/N: GAAAAAAAHH!!

fortunately, Chopper heard his scream and rushed to the scene of the crime. The rest of the Straw hats decided to ho investigate. Robin Quickly put her top back on.

Chopper: Oh my goodness! What happened!

Y/N: I....Uh....I dropped it...I guess my hands are still wet from the ocean. But fuck this hurts!

Robin looks down upon Y/N with guilt. Nami notices and drags her away.

Nami: What did you do?!

Robin: I just did what you said!

Nami: What i said.....GASP! YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!!

Robin: Yeah...i guess i shocked him a little and caused him to drop his sword on his foot. Do you think it worked anyways?

Nami looks over her shoulder.

Chopper: Oh no! He's passed out!

Nami: Yeah, No.