𝗢𝗻𝗶-𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Ah, thanks a ton!" y/n chirped when she finished, a look of relief on her face, "Haha, I think my throat would've started bleeding had you not given me water!"

"I figured. It's best that you keep quiet from now on, the others' patience has been pushed to the limit with all that noise you've been making." Itachi advised and y/n perked up.

"Yugito! What did you guys do with Yugito?" y/n demanded, her friendly and excited demeanor disappearing as the severity of the situation finally hit her.

Itachi didn't reply, standing up once more and turning away from y/n. She could only helplessly watch him go as he left the room, and y/n's mind began to race.

Were they going to extract Matatabi?

💩, y/n should've been escaping her bindings after the wooziness went away! Not singing her 🍑 off!

Y/n turned her head to get a good look at her hands bound behind her back before she attempted to lean forward instead.

She groaned against the pressure of the cuff around her neck, her airways becoming restricted by the pressure, but she didn't stop struggling against it.

No luck.

The oni opted to wiggle closer to the wall instead, laying on her back and forcing her legs towards her face. It was a strange position, but y/n wasn't too worried about being seen at the moment.

If anyone walked in, she'd just say something weird to get them to go away. Y/n strained for a little moment longer before managing to bite the chains around her ankle.

Growling, she tugged at them and applied more and more pressure until they finally broke.

They hit her in the throat, nearly knocking the air out of her, but she didn't mind. She wiggled to the side to let them slide off and onto the ground before settling down on her butt instead.

She shifted, bringing her arms under her legs so that they were in front of her before biting into the chains around her wrists next and breaking them as well.

With her hands free, she grabbed ahold of the chains linking her to the wall and broke them in two. The damned collar 💩 was still around her neck along with the few lose chains, but she wasn't too concerned about that.

Yugito. Yugito was her main concern.

Man, but how the hell was she supposed to find her?

Y/n observed her surroundings, stretching her stiff limbs and getting rid of the persistent ache in them before her gaze landed on the door.

She wandered over and tested the handle.

It was open.

'Ha! 🚚ing dumb🍑 left it open!' y/n thought with delight and a little grin. She stood there for a moment longer before ripping the door off its hinges and carrying it over to the wall. She looked at it, the door frame, then the wall before pressing the door against the wall slamming her fist against it, leaving a dent in both the door and the wall.

She carried the door a distance away, crouching and scratching the floor to mimic skid marks before carefully placing it down and running down the hall.