Minutes later, Emily, Atticus, Percy and Lucinda made their way to the demolished remains of the Hall of Justice. The main room had most of the damages. Once they went inside of the building, they begun to search high and low for clues. Emily walked through the hallway and saw many portraits of Superman and the Justice League's victories and discover how much her older brother accomplished. She spotted the door that leads to Superman's room.

Emily entered the room. She flicked the light switch. Inside, there were many stuff that belonged to Superman. From portraits of newspaper clippings of his victories to different variety of his outfits, including the high tech robotic suit. She was surprised he had many outfits, yet he kept his iconic design of blue body suit, red underwear, a pair of red shoes and a red cape. However, she wasn't so surprise to the least.

Turning her head to the left, she spotted a desk. She walked over to the desk before going around it and stopped herself by the spinning chair. Glancing down at the desk, she noticed a framed photo of Martha and Johnathon together along with a photo of her, encased by a pink photo frame. Seconds later, she glanced over to see a laptop. Sitting on the wheelie chair, Emily opened the laptop as her curiosity enticed her.

The laptop was closed, hasn't been switched off. On the screen, there was a vlog. Curiosity enticed Emily more. Without hesitations, she used the mouse pad and clicked onto the vlog. The vlog was on screen, showing Superman recording..

Superman sighed. "I don't know if I could keep this secret from Emily. I mean once she finds out, she'll blame herself if I'd tell her soon. If she finds this vlog someday by chance, she'll know the truth. The reason why I became distant until I moved to Metropolis was because... Because I failed to protect her. Emily, you remember that incident? Ten years ago when you were fifteen? You were in the coma when that building suddenly tumbled down. I pulled you out, but you were in a coma with blood loss to the trauma in the head. For the first time, I gotten scared. Scared that I'm losing you. You survived, but... I was lost in my own guilt. Even if I can go back in time with super speed, I had to relived that nightmare without preventing it from happening. That sounded pathetic, I know. You might think less of me now that you knew the truth. I'm sorry for not becoming the brother you wanted me to be."

During the vlog, Emily recalled the incident before she was in the coma. She even remembered when she woke up from her coma that lasted for twelve months. And how she first saw Clark when he was smiling with delight, didn't detect guilt in his eyes. She then remember the days where Clark becoming more distant. Now she knew why. Knew why he would spend less time with her. Because he failed to protect his adopted younger sister. Once the video ended, Emily can't held back her tears. Moments later, she closed the laptop. Emily dried her eyes and calmed down.

All of the sudden, Lucinda entered the room. She found Emily before noticing the puffy red eyes from crying. Lucinda looked concerned and closed the door behind her. She walked up to Emily.

"You okay," Lucinda asked.

Emily sighed in sadness. "Lucinda, you're not the only one who's an alien from space. You see, Clark is actually a Kryptonian."

Lucinda widened her eyes in shock. "A Kryptonian? He's a different kind of alien?"

"Yeah. He's a human but he had superpowers that Superman has. And yeah, Clark is Superman."

"Let's be real, his alter ego is like the most obviously basic. I mean he couldn't work on a mustache or a better haircut?"

"To be fair, he wasn't noticeable as Clark."

"But how long have you known that identity?"

"I've known it while Clark was Superboy."

"I see. But why are you upset?"